08-01-2015, 05:14 AM #1
kkspencer2
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and my brother have garry's mod on steam. We play on certain maps and create and have fun. We both have the same addons , for example Dante (devil may cry). I start a server and he joins, he doesn't get all the stuff he should have. Everytime I use a prop , he can not see it , for a error thing appears. The same with me, when I join his server , he sets a prop its an error. It is doing this on both ends. We looked this problem every where for people not to give a clear answer. We went to files tab and done the verify thing but it still did not help our problems. My brother and I would love to have the full effects of the game, able to see each others people and mods. Thanks
08-01-2015, 06:11 AM #2
XxModxX_XxModxX
Can’t trickshot me!
I have this problem too, might be the server you made or something else
08-01-2015, 01:58 PM #3
kkspencer2
Save Point
We are useing the pre-installed maps. We are starting new game and joining from there. I seen alot about how people said you have to have cs:s and all these other games. But we are not going online to other servers. It is just the props and the character models that are showing as error on both. We even downloaded some that where dinosaur and I spawned one and he could not see it yet we both have it. I am not sure what to fully do. Just hoping someone will come along and tell us.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo