08-18-2015, 01:59 AM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm on windows 7 but i don't know if I should upgrade to windows 10 though, I heard that if you upgrade to windows 10, you can't play pirated games and download pirated software and hardware etc. I don't know about the songs and movies though also i heard they be spying on you and shit, watching as you go on websites or selling your data and stuff like that lol.... On the other hand, people say its good for your pc and its better if you upgrade it to windows 10.. What should I do?? I mean, what do you guys think about windows 10?? Is it good, bad.... Anything like that? Or what should I know about windows 10!...
08-18-2015, 02:25 AM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by 22 View Post
I'm on windows 7 but i don't know if I should upgrade to windows 10 though, I heard that if you upgrade to windows 10, you can't play pirated games and download pirated software and hardware etc. I don't know about the songs and movies though also i heard they be spying on you and shit, watching as you go on websites or selling your data and stuff like that lol.... On the other hand, people say its good for your pc and its better if you upgrade it to windows 10.. What should I do?? I mean, what do you guys think about windows 10?? Is it good, bad.... Anything like that? Or what should I know about windows 10!...

high approve windows 10,It's very sleek and clean. I disabled some of the weird stuff like location and other things. I high suggest upgrading and if you don't like it,They have an option where you can go back to windows 7.
08-18-2015, 02:32 PM #3
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
high approve windows 10,It's very sleek and clean. I disabled some of the weird stuff like location and other things. I high suggest upgrading and if you don't like it,They have an option where you can go back to windows 7.

I got windows 10 reserved for like 5 copies of windows 7 and I was going to upgrade but im hearing a lot that even after you turn all that off its still taking personal data and sending it to Microsoft and its not anonymous data either
08-19-2015, 01:50 AM #4
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by Kush
I got windows 10 reserved for like 5 copies of windows 7 and I was going to upgrade but im hearing a lot that even after you turn all that off its still taking personal data and sending it to Microsoft and its not anonymous data either

It's always been like that, you just don't see it. Windows 10 isn't really any worse than other OS'..
08-19-2015, 02:25 AM #5
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Dan View Post
It's always been like that, you just don't see it. Windows 10 isn't really any worse than other OS'..

Lol its not tho because before it was more anonymous data. now with windows 10 they know who its coming from exactly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo