Post: How To Reduce Lag on Any Online Game [PC] [Daily Updates]
11-07-2015, 08:17 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Reduce Lag On Any PC Game/Online Game!

METHOD 1: Go to your Desktop and head over to the bottom left to the Start button, or search bar for upgraded window users. Now, go to the search bar and type in "Regedit" Click on it and you should have Registry Editor tab pop up. Now, click these in order to save time. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > Tcpip > Parameters > Interfaces. Next, you should have folders come up click on each of them and look on the right side. Find your DcphIpAdress or Just your IpAddress. Once you have found the folder that contains your DcphIp or your IPAddress, on the right side go to the botttom where there is a blank space. Right click, and make a new D-Word (32-bit) value. Now, make sure you created a 32-bit, even if you have a 64-bit, just click on the 32-bit. Now, rename the folder like this but NOTICE! MAKE SURE YOU NAME IT EXACTLY LIKE THIS " TcpAckFrequency " After, double click on the new D-Word and change the value to '1'.

METHOD 2: Now, this another way to reduce lag as well. I am going to post 2 codes right now. Copy the code that you will use. If your WIRED choose the first code. If your Wireless, choose the second code.

WIRED : netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "Local Area Connection" mtu=1492 store=persistent
WIRELESS: netsh interface ipv4 set subinterface "wireless network Connection" mtu=1492 store=persistent

Now once you have copied the code. Go to your laptop and search for "Notepad" once you have Notepad open. Paste the code, and to the top left, click on "File" and choose "Save As" now, Make sure on the left side you save it as your DESKTOP. And at the bottom your File Name has to end with .bat Just rename it like this "speed.bat" and for the "Save as Type" choose "All Files" and now just save it! Now last step is to double click on the speed icon on your desktop to take effect.
11-12-2015, 05:45 AM #2
is there any other way cuz i have aldready done this.
Geo
11-12-2015, 07:21 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by blawwidows28 View Post
Geo

Yes, i'll update the thread by today, so stay tuned.
11-15-2015, 10:37 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by blawwidows28 View Post
Geo

Do you still need help?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo