11-22-2015, 05:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so my dog jumped on my laptop and it restarted and when it booted up I got an error saying no bootable device found...
is there any fix to this Sal
11-22-2015, 05:28 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Raymond
so my dog jumped on my laptop and it restarted and when it booted up I got an error saying no bootable device found...
is there any fix to this Sal

Go into BIOS and check to see if your hard drive is in the boot list. I know it sounds weird considering it only had one drive, but shit happens.
11-22-2015, 05:41 PM #3
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Go into BIOS and check to see if your hard drive is in the boot list. I know it sounds weird considering it only had one drive, but shit happens.

it does I already contacted the manufacturer and they are sending a tool on a usb to me to see if it fixes it ... I already have windows 8.1 install on a usb just need the product key im just wondering if theres a way to recover the old data I had
11-22-2015, 05:43 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Raymond
it does I already contacted the manufacturer and they are sending a tool on a usb to me to see if it fixes it ... I already have windows 8.1 install on a usb just need the product key im just wondering if theres a way to recover the old data I had

If the drive is okay, as in it spools you might be able to recover the data. I don't know how to do it, but my father does. If I can get into contact with him I'll ask. I know he's done it before for a lot of people.
11-22-2015, 05:45 PM #5
okay thanks by any chance you know where I can get a free windows 8.1 pro product key
11-22-2015, 05:49 PM #6
Originally posted by H4CKER View Post
How do I get the gta v online mod menu

wrong section m8 check the gta section

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo