04-11-2016, 02:20 PM #1
DirtyBirD
Jerry Love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Continuing on my last post of SSD deals is this week's hardware deals for PC. Once again, I will be posting weekly deals for you advocates or beginners that are looking to capitalize on must-have deals to compliment their future or current setup. So here we are with the hardware deals of the week!

You must login or register to view this content.

— The Rosewill FBM-01 Dual-Fan micro ATX case is a good budget starter option, and is currently only $20 on You must login or register to view this content.after a $10 rebate.

— Alternatively, the BitFenix BFC-COM-100-KKWS1-RP case is down to $50 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The MIONIX NAOS 7000 mouse is at $47 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum G7SFL keyboard is at $90 on You must login or register to view this content. for either its Brown or Blue mechanical switch varieties.

—The Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3X OC Edition GPU is down to $290 on You must login or register to view this content. and comes with a code for The Division free.

— UK ONLY: Amazon is having a You must login or register to view this content. sale all week.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked DirtyBirD for this useful post:

Kam
04-11-2016, 02:34 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by DirtyBirD View Post
Continuing on my last post of SSD deals is this week's hardware deals for PC. Once again, I will be posting weekly deals for you advocates or beginners that are looking to capitalize on must-have deals to compliment their future or current setup. So here we are with the hardware deals of the week!

You must login or register to view this content.

— The Rosewill FBM-01 Dual-Fan micro ATX case is a good budget starter option, and is currently only $20 on You must login or register to view this content.after a $10 rebate.

— Alternatively, the BitFenix BFC-COM-100-KKWS1-RP case is down to $50 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The MIONIX NAOS 7000 mouse is at $47 on You must login or register to view this content..

— The Tesoro Excalibur Spectrum G7SFL keyboard is at $90 on You must login or register to view this content. for either its Brown or Blue mechanical switch varieties.

—The Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 3X OC Edition GPU is down to $290 on You must login or register to view this content. and comes with a code for The Division free.

— UK ONLY: Amazon is having a You must login or register to view this content. sale all week.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

Great thread DB! I'm sure it will help a lot of people. Keep up the great work :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo