06-07-2016, 11:03 AM #1
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is there a way to change my MAC address on my iPod ? My mom blocked me from my wifi
06-07-2016, 11:08 AM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Austin27186 View Post
is there a way to change my MAC address on my iPod ? My mom blocked me from my wifi

Why did she block you lol?
Also how can she block mac address xD She probably turned the wifi off or she has child lock password Happy
06-07-2016, 02:43 PM #3
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
06-07-2016, 02:44 PM #4
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Also how can she block mac address xD She probably turned the wifi off or she has child lock password Happy

You can block Mac Address's via most Routers, just open a web browser and type the IP of your router, mine is You must login or register to view this content. they are usually .1 or .254, also the admin password is usually on a sticker somewhere on the router itself or in its instructions unless it's been changed. asd
Last edited by Bch ; 06-07-2016 at 05:09 PM.

The following user thanked Bch for this useful post:

Austin27186
06-07-2016, 03:05 PM #5
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
No.

Most routers have a blocking system that allows you to whitelist or blacklist mac addresses.

How do I get off that list?
06-07-2016, 03:08 PM #6
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post

Well she block me because I'm grounded.... But I know the password but when I try to connect it says unable....
06-07-2016, 04:14 PM #7
Toxic
former staff
is there a way to change my MAC address on my iPod ? My mom blocked me from my wifi

Moved to iOS Questions n Help for time being :p
06-07-2016, 04:53 PM #8
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by MEGALELZ
This isn't an iOS limited issue. Anyone in 'COmputers' could help with this.

its not related to programming as well stare
06-07-2016, 04:57 PM #9
KL9
★ NGU ★

One day while she is not home or asleep:
1: Factory reset the router using the buttons on the back.
2: Log into it using its default credentials. (Also on back)
3: Set the SSID and password to exactly what they were before so no one notices.
4: Your iPod is now online!

Optionally, if your mom didn't change the default web page of the routers settings then u could just log in there like mentioned above and find the MAC blocking settings. Then I recommend replacing your MAC with a random MAC so she still thinks it is blocked if she looks.

P.S. Your mom must be pretty smart because mine doesn't even know what a router is Drack
Last edited by KL9 ; 06-07-2016 at 05:00 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to KL9 for this useful post:

Austin27186, BurtE
06-08-2016, 03:48 AM #10
Austin27186
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by KL9 View Post
One day while she is not home or asleep:
1: Factory reset the router using the buttons on the back.
2: Log into it using its default credentials. (Also on back)
3: Set the SSID and password to exactly what they were before so no one notices.
4: Your iPod is now online!

Optionally, if your mom didn't change the default web page of the routers settings then u could just log in there like mentioned above and find the MAC blocking settings. Then I recommend replacing your MAC with a random MAC so she still thinks it is blocked if she looks.

P.S. Your mom must be pretty smart because mine doesn't even know what a router is Drack

....Thank you but that will be hard the router is in the living room next to a PC and my cuzn is playing it 24/7 can I factory reset it wirelessly?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo