01-12-2010, 11:09 PM #1
Default Avatar
Jelly_
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Tut Will Show You How To Update Your Easycap Driver For Windows 7. I Recently Recieved Windows 7 And My Easycap Did Not Work, However When I Followed This Simple Tut My Easycap Started Working Again .. If You Dont Have A Clue What Im Talking About I Will Try And Do My Best To Answer It In The Tut.. If I Dnt Feel Free To Comment On This Thread Or Send Me A Pm With Your Queries. :rolleyes:

**NOTE** This Does Not Include Audio, I Do Not Know How If I Do Ill Add Smile

If You Have Windows 7 And This Is Still Working On Your Computer Without This Driver Please Do Not Read On
[/SIZE]

Ok First Off You Are Going To Need Winrar To Extract The Files .. If You Havent Got This You must login or register to view this content.

After You Have Downloaded Winrar .. You must login or register to view this content.

Now You Have Downloaded Winrar.. And Saved The Drivers Wherever You Saved Them Copy Everything I Do On This Tut Below:

You must login or register to view this content.
Check On My Computer, Right Click, And Manage

Click Device Manager

Click On The Problem (If Nothing Is Here Then Stop Reading)

Update Driver

If Worked Successful This Driver Should Come Up And Be Installed

This What It Should Look Like

GUYS THIS TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO MAKE SO PLEASE NO FLAMING AND THAT IF THIS DOES NOT RELATE TO YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ.. THANK YOU! .. ALSO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENING WHEN DOING THE DRIVER UPDATE
Last edited by Jelly_ ; 03-21-2010 at 09:01 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Jelly_ for this useful post:

@ndy, chris2k7sears, Dreamy, GARFS WIFE, Jayy, JJ-x, Newfie, Niels97_NL, rjive, S10, JimErased, Xx-besty-xX
12-06-2010, 05:17 PM #20
Great guide. got the driver and pointed device manager to it. Devman finds the driver but Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit tell me access denied when its tried to be installed any ideas??
12-10-2010, 09:05 PM #21
Default Avatar
Froskoy
Hi,

I just got the same error as skullster.... any ideas anyone?

Many thanks.
12-11-2010, 08:58 PM #22
It keeps say that i already have it installed, but the yellow triangle is still there. Anyone knoes why?
12-18-2010, 12:28 PM #23
Default Avatar
DJCELO
Exactly what i need!

Thanks a LOt

God bless you for the time spended.

Dancing
01-01-2011, 02:15 PM #24
Originally posted by hearthacker View Post
It workss, but i dont get any audio :(

here is the fix for you broadcasters. *** WARNING*** THIS WILL MEAN THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR INPUT AUDIO***

For some of us that are having problems with the audio input on this device, here is a simple, but not cost effective, solution. I went to Radio Shack and bought an AV to 3.5 input converter. It cost me about 10 bucks. When you go to the FME, instead of trying to input it through the regular way, i.e. the easy cap audio, you must select audio input Line In(high Definition Audio).

I hope this works well for the rest of you. It works great for me.
01-02-2011, 06:19 PM #25
Default Avatar
Soviet
im sorry for the bump but i got my easy cap and ive spent over 12 hours today and yesterday trying to figure this out.

i am using corel video studio x3 and i followed this tutorial and all of that is finished and done, but when i go to "Capture" it says this

"Failed to initalize the video capture plug in. Another program may be using it or the file has been moved.
Open driver failed.
Cannot create video capture filter"

please help :[ im so tired of doing this..
01-05-2011, 08:01 AM #26
Default Avatar
vennoot
Thanks a whole lot, bud!! Helped me a heap!
:dance:
01-06-2011, 06:23 AM #27
Thanks for this now just gotta find out how to fix audio bug =/ if any 1 gots a fix please tell me.
01-08-2011, 01:28 AM #28
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Needs to be bumped up great thread!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo