01-12-2010, 11:09 PM #1
Default Avatar
Jelly_
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Tut Will Show You How To Update Your Easycap Driver For Windows 7. I Recently Recieved Windows 7 And My Easycap Did Not Work, However When I Followed This Simple Tut My Easycap Started Working Again .. If You Dont Have A Clue What Im Talking About I Will Try And Do My Best To Answer It In The Tut.. If I Dnt Feel Free To Comment On This Thread Or Send Me A Pm With Your Queries. :rolleyes:

**NOTE** This Does Not Include Audio, I Do Not Know How If I Do Ill Add Smile

If You Have Windows 7 And This Is Still Working On Your Computer Without This Driver Please Do Not Read On
[/SIZE]

Ok First Off You Are Going To Need Winrar To Extract The Files .. If You Havent Got This You must login or register to view this content.

After You Have Downloaded Winrar .. You must login or register to view this content.

Now You Have Downloaded Winrar.. And Saved The Drivers Wherever You Saved Them Copy Everything I Do On This Tut Below:

You must login or register to view this content.
Check On My Computer, Right Click, And Manage

Click Device Manager

Click On The Problem (If Nothing Is Here Then Stop Reading)

Update Driver

If Worked Successful This Driver Should Come Up And Be Installed

This What It Should Look Like

GUYS THIS TOOK ME A VERY LONG TIME TO MAKE SO PLEASE NO FLAMING AND THAT IF THIS DOES NOT RELATE TO YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ.. THANK YOU! .. ALSO I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENING WHEN DOING THE DRIVER UPDATE
Last edited by Jelly_ ; 03-21-2010 at 09:01 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Jelly_ for this useful post:

@ndy, chris2k7sears, Dreamy, GARFS WIFE, Jayy, JJ-x, Newfie, Niels97_NL, rjive, S10, JimErased, Xx-besty-xX
01-12-2010, 11:20 PM #2
@ndy
At least I can fight
good post even though i dont need it very helpful.
01-22-2010, 02:17 AM #3
It wont work. whenever i try to update the driver it says it is unable to...For some dumb reason. Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and used the 64 bit driver.
Last edited by cwanime123 ; 01-22-2010 at 02:30 AM.
02-03-2010, 05:18 AM #4
Originally posted by cwanime123 View Post
It wont work. whenever i try to update the driver it says it is unable to...For some dumb reason. Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and used the 64 bit driver.

When you're installing it at 'Update driver...' are you selecting the folder Drivers for Vista 64bit 2 and making sure the checkbox 'include subfolders' is checked?

Or are you browsing to the x64 drivers in Drivers for Vista 64bit 2?

If you're browsing, don't. It won't work. Just select Drivers for Vista 64bit 2 and make sure it includes subfolders and let it do its thing.

J2G awesome post!
02-03-2010, 07:54 PM #5
King Of Gaming
nigga im a boss
You select manually and pick the folder where you downloaded it to. It works for installing, haven't gotten the video going yet though.
02-24-2010, 01:52 PM #6
Default Avatar
darn-r
hey thanks to this post ive not had to send back my easy cap

thanks man!Happy
02-26-2010, 01:35 PM #7
dude thank you so much for the drivers. i havnt been able to use easycap since i got it due to W7 but now i can, thank you
02-27-2010, 06:23 PM #8
Default Avatar
olemp75
Hi
Really good this post. Thank you! Smile

Have they moved the driver? If I follow the link I just get "Drivers for Vista 64bit 2.zip "...? :confused:

Best regards Ole, from Norway.
02-28-2010, 12:50 PM #9
hearthacker
Do a barrel roll!
It workss, but i dont get any audio :(
03-14-2010, 12:53 AM #10
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
helped me a whole bunch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo