01-13-2017, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys.
One question: can Whatsapp be hackerated?
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW, i just want to know if a person can today enter in your phone and in your Whatsapp!
Just because I have a friend that says: "I have an husband hacker that check my phone twice a month" ... What the hell guys? Is whatsapp cripted or not? Can Whatsapp be "hackerable"?
01-14-2017, 11:16 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Hi guys.
I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW, i just want to know if a person can today enter in your phone and in your Whatsapp!
Just because I have a friend that says: "I have an husband hacker that check my phone twice a month" ... What the hell guys? Is whatsapp cripted or not? Can Whatsapp be "hackerable"?

Your friend is retarded.

In anycase anything can be exploited.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Hydrogen
01-18-2017, 06:38 AM #3
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Your friend is retarded.

In anycase anything can be exploited.

Ahahahah I said that he's retarded too!
Thank you, I will tell him soon these informations ahahah
01-25-2017, 02:39 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by FoxCunning View Post
Hi guys.

Everyone has been talking about backdoors being implemented on the app, and some say it's not possible. I keep seeing this controversy all over Twitter, but it's up to you see, and understand how they're doing it if they are doing backdoors on it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo