03-22-2017, 11:09 PM #1
heywtf
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm getting this laptop but I'm not sure if it's a good deal (I'm not looking for a $1000+ gaming pc) just wanna be able to do photoshopping and downloading jailbreak programs for my PS3

HP PAVILION (With beats audio)
HP hexa-core 2.0ghz
12GB ram
1TB hard drive
AMD Radeon R7 M260/ Radeon R5 switchable graphics

For $450 cad so something around
$330 USD
03-22-2017, 11:41 PM #2
succ
Brute
12 GB ram. wut. It'll do what you want. Not a bad price. The 12GB sounds a bit off tho.
03-22-2017, 11:52 PM #3
heywtf
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Originally posted by succ View Post
12 GB ram. wut. It'll do what you want. Not a bad price. The 12GB sounds a bit off tho.

Not sure how good that is 😅 I'll send you the proof since it's not letting me upload
03-22-2017, 11:56 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
the actual cpu would be nice to know, sounds like an a8 cpu or somthing shitty like that, and then it has slow ram making it super slow to begin with. get a laptop that has an i5 or i7
04-24-2017, 01:51 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by heywtf View Post
I'm getting this laptop but I'm not sure if it's a good deal (I'm not looking for a $1000+ gaming pc) just wanna be able to do photoshopping and downloading jailbreak programs for my PS3

HP hexa-core 2.0ghz
12GB ram
1TB hard drive

$330 USD

What's your status on your issue sir?
04-24-2017, 02:54 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by heywtf View Post
I'm getting this laptop but I'm not sure if it's a good deal (I'm not looking for a $1000+ gaming pc) just wanna be able to do photoshopping and downloading jailbreak programs for my PS3

HP hexa-core 2.0ghz
12GB ram
1TB hard drive

$330 USD

Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
the actual cpu would be nice to know, sounds like an a8 cpu or somthing shitty like that, and then it has slow ram making it super slow to begin with. get a laptop that has an i5 or i7

If it's hexa-core with a separate GPU I'm guessing a low end FX processor. Still for just low end tasks (not gaming) it's a bargain.

Going Intel would add quite a bit for equivalent specs - saying that if you dropped to 8GB and swapped to i5 there wouldn't be much difference in price & it would still run flawlessly.

Again as Toke said it would be nice to get the full specs, as the RAM may be slow as shite and bottle neck the whole system, same with the HDD.
04-24-2017, 04:37 PM #7
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
What's your status on your issue sir?

The thread is a month old, what the hell do you think?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo