Post: Collection of Resources for Linux Reverse Engineering
05-03-2017, 10:37 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup people, so today I share with you all a GitHub containing a ton of resources going over Linux Reverse Engineering. If you're not an RE or a Security Researcher, now is the time to just leave this thread. If you're still curious, by all means go lurk around. You must login or register to view this content. brings you resources that might be useful for any of you. These are still being updated weekly, enjoy.

Linux Reverse Engineering Resources: You must login or register to view this content.
05-04-2017, 10:12 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Sup people, so today I share with you all a GitHub containing a ton of resources going over Linux Reverse Engineering. If you're not an RE or a Security Researcher, now is the time to just leave this thread. If you're still curious, by all means go lurk around. You must login or register to view this content. brings you resources that might be useful for any of you. These are still being updated weekly, enjoy.

Linux Reverse Engineering Resources: You must login or register to view this content.

do you have any idea what your actually posting, or is this another copy and paste from you, of course it is how stupid of me to ask
05-04-2017, 12:50 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post
do you have any idea what your actually posting, or is this another copy and paste from you, of course it is how stupid of me to ask

How is this copying and pasting? Please explain yourself NerdyStripper.
05-04-2017, 03:12 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
How is this copying and pasting? Please explain yourself NerdyStripper.

You quoted the guy, you don't have to say their name too. He's asking if you are posting shit you actually understand what it does or are you just posting because you found it somewhere else and you wanna pad your post count.
05-08-2017, 04:35 PM #5
Nice Post ! Smile
05-15-2017, 12:57 AM #6
Specter
Pro Memer
For those curious, a lot of these resources can be applied outside Linux (though some things will of course be a little different for instance the global offset table / system calls won't be done the same way on windows as that kind of stuff is done by win32api) except for major kernel stuff.

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

Hydrogen

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo