09-06-2017, 10:17 PM #1
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Idk either im just being a retard with my searching or not but i cant seem to find good info on the topic of Structure and function of the processor

These are the topics im needing to do research on:

 The Arithmetic and Logic Unit; ALU, Control Unit and Registers (Program Counter; PC, Accumulator; ACC, Memory Address Register; MAR, Memory Data Register; MDR, Current
Instruction Register; CIR).
 The Fetch-Decode-Execute Cycle; including its effects on registers.
 The factors affecting the performance of the CPU: clock speed, number of cores, cache.

Hoping someone on here can either provide help or link me to good resources that can give me info on these topics.
09-06-2017, 10:59 PM #2
Originally posted by Ali View Post
Idk either im just being a retard with my searching or not but i cant seem to find good info on the topic of Structure and function of the processor

These are the topics im needing to do research on:

 The Arithmetic and Logic Unit; ALU, Control Unit and Registers (Program Counter; PC, Accumulator; ACC, Memory Address Register; MAR, Memory Data Register; MDR, Current
Instruction Register; CIR).
 The Fetch-Decode-Execute Cycle; including its effects on registers.
 The factors affecting the performance of the CPU: clock speed, number of cores, cache.

Hoping someone on here can either provide help or link me to good resources that can give me info on these topics.

What exactly do ya need to know?
09-06-2017, 11:55 PM #3
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by John View Post
What exactly do ya need to know?

aye john its ok i sorted this out i believe but i do need some more help, if its okay i can hit u up on skype?
09-06-2017, 11:56 PM #4
Originally posted by Ali View Post
aye john its ok i sorted this out i believe but i do need some more help, if its okay i can hit u up on skype?

go for it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo