09-17-2017, 09:20 PM #1
liljon252
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am looking for a Basic program for blue printing. (Not sure if this is were to ask for topic) something along the lines of building basic prints of storage sheds, or decks. Blue printing software. Hope someone can point me to the right Direction.
09-18-2017, 08:36 AM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by liljon252 View Post
I am looking for a Basic program for blue printing. (Not sure if this is were to ask for topic) something along the lines of building basic prints of storage sheds, or decks. Blue printing software. Hope someone can point me to the right Direction.

This section is for PC gaming, try looking in this section You must login or register to view this content.

But this website You must login or register to view this content. has basically what you are looking for. Hope this helps.
09-18-2017, 08:25 PM #3
liljon252
I am error
Originally posted by MLB View Post
This section is for PC gaming, try looking in this section You must login or register to view this content.

But this website You must login or register to view this content. has basically what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

Yea it got moved. Thanks dude. yea I'm not much on paying for a program that I may not like. 3 free day trial offer. I just wanna give a shot at playing around with some on some spare time. Really just wanna plan out my future workshop.
09-19-2017, 06:04 AM #4
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by liljon252 View Post
Yea it got moved. Thanks dude. yea I'm not much on paying for a program that I may not like. 3 free day trial offer. I just wanna give a shot at playing around with some on some spare time. Really just wanna plan out my future workshop.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo