09-19-2017, 09:06 AM #1
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i hate the idea of being forced to type in username and password everytime i want to view my bookmarks and saved passwords it started doing this 3 or 4* days ago im on windows 10 pro is their an older version of google chrome or something i can download that doesnt force me to keep doing this shit all the time i turn my pc on its fuckin drivin me up the wall!!
09-19-2017, 12:20 PM #2
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
i hate the idea of being forced to type in username and password everytime i want to view my bookmarks and saved passwords it started doing this 3 or 4* days ago im on windows 10 pro is their an older version of google chrome or something i can download that doesnt force me to keep doing this shit all the time i turn my pc on its fuckin drivin me up the wall!!

Sync feature? I don't see any sync function on my browser?
09-19-2017, 02:51 PM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

i think its something to do with gmail either way its drivin me nuts every time i turn computer off and back on my browsing history passwords and bookmarks are all gone until i type in a username and password i never changed my browser to do this for me it was forced upon me
09-19-2017, 03:21 PM #4
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

You must login or register to view this content.
09-19-2017, 09:28 PM #5
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
/bump
09-20-2017, 09:02 AM #6
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
please somebody
09-20-2017, 06:20 PM #7
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
You mean every time you boot your PC Chrome asks for signing in? I don't have this problem

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo