01-17-2018, 07:58 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,

I decided to take a look into SpyProof VPN, and their source code. I was very suprised of what I found.

Screenshot 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot 2: You must login or register to view this content.

The program is scanning your computer for specific programs, and if it's installed or running - it will log it to his server.

He does not inform the clients of his product on his website at all about what hes logging: You must login or register to view this content.

If you visit his website, you'll also notice how hes website doesn't even support HTTPS. What kind of VPN Website does not support SSL/HTTPS?

Further more into the investigation, I also found out that hes website does not have any Privacy Policy or Terms Of Service. That basically means he is able to sell your information and do whatever he wants with it.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I wouldn't buy VPN from someone who:

• Have no Privacy Policy
  • Have no Terms Of Service
  • Doesn't support HTTPS on his website.
  • Logs which programs are installed on your computer to his server.
  • Requests credit card information via his website, that can be stolen by anyone due not HTTPS.

Please note: This is on his latest client V6 and affect all older clients as well. If you are an client of his, please be aware that this VPN is very insecure and he could literally sell all your information. This only took me a couple of minutes to discover. This website is also requesting your credit card information through his website - that isn't even HTTPS. That means that anyone on your network, could steal your credit card information & user information.
Last edited by .EXE ; 01-17-2018 at 08:01 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to .EXE for this useful post:

AFG, dah, Mc3942, PhucedMODZ, Pyrex BLJ, Speakster, Unhapn, Vince
01-17-2018, 08:15 PM #2
Yeah! Fuck them spyproof bitches i knew they was fake
01-17-2018, 08:16 PM #3
buy torguard they legit company no logs nothing
01-17-2018, 08:27 PM #4
wow... ummm
01-17-2018, 08:44 PM #5
cheneldy12
Save Point
Good thing I stop using it
01-17-2018, 09:00 PM #6
You must login or register to view this content.
01-17-2018, 10:03 PM #7
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by Vince
Just because they "list" it there doesnt mean they dont actually do it behind the scenes. Don't believe everything you read or see from a company.

Exactly very true.Enzo
01-17-2018, 11:34 PM #8
dah
yt/dah
Well thanks for supporting our backs on this and digging a deeper hole to find this sort of information out. Not sure where you found this info on EG; What program you used to find this unsecured source. He's got some explaining to do for sure. I'm glad I don't use a VPN/uses his very own VPN. Yeah don't trust what it says for each price for his scumbag services. Behind closed doors it's like the black side of the internet. Thanks yet again this is huge. Geo
01-18-2018, 02:55 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
lmfao its made by the same dudes that made consolesniffer so what do u expect from them. plus $20 for lifetime is waaaay to cheap to be legit, so they most likely trynna make quick cash and dont care if they get caught.
01-19-2018, 02:35 PM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
good thing i don't do anything that needs a vpn......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo