MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
10-14-2014, 09:33 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Mate you better listen to what Adren says in this video... as for playing against silvers you'll probably come to realize that silvers crouch a lot thinking it improves aim in reality it doesn't so it will throw of your aim.

However it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you can react in enough time to pull down. Once you get around to like MG2/MGE/Badge you'll be golden. People still still crouch though to throw off your aim. :y:
10-14-2014, 10:05 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Mate you better listen to what Adren says in this video... as for playing against silvers you'll probably come to realize that silvers crouch a lot thinking it improves aim in reality it doesn't so it will throw of your aim.

However it shouldn't be too much of an issue if you can react in enough time to pull down. Once you get around to like MG2/MGE/Badge you'll be golden. People still still crouch though to throw off your aim. :y:

I think the reason why most people do that is because generally it makes sense to do that. Most FPS's increase accuracy when you change stances.
10-14-2014, 10:14 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
I think the reason why most people do that is because generally it makes sense to do that. Most FPS's increase accuracy when you change stances.

I can also understand if people played 1.6 or Source where crouching actually aided in recoil spread reduction making it easier to achieve higher accuracy.
10-22-2014, 02:12 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I can also understand if people played 1.6 or Source where crouching actually aided in recoil spread reduction making it easier to achieve higher accuracy.

Something I used to do all the time in 1.6 when using certain guns at range.
10-25-2014, 10:09 AM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
To be fair, this is pretty true for any FPS though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo