10-31-2014, 06:31 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are some of the settings you're currently running, things like your crosshair, resolution, sensitivity, and so forth. Feel free to share your autoexec if you want.

Right now this is what I'm currently running.

Resolution: 1024x768 stretched
Sensitivity: 1.25 @ 400DPI
Crosshair: cl_crosshairstyle 4, cl_crosshairdot 0, cl_crosshairusealpha 1, cl_crosshairalpha 200, cl_crosshaircolor 1, cl_crosshairgap -2, cl_crosshairthickness 1, cl_crosshairsize 5
Viewmodels: Classic

Although native is pretty, I find it easier to see enemies at 4:3 stretched so I'd recommend trying it out. I know with BenQ monitors you can stretch the resolution via the panel itself. I dunno if my vg248qe has that option, so I stretched it in the Nvidia control panel.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Murderlikedj
02-17-2015, 07:36 AM #2
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
02-22-2015, 12:01 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Rath
What are some of the settings you're currently running, things like your crosshair, resolution, sensitivity, and so forth. Feel free to share your autoexec if you want.

Right now this is what I'm currently running.

Resolution: 1024x768 stretched
Sensitivity: 1.25 @ 400DPI
Crosshair: cl_crosshairstyle 4, cl_crosshairdot 0, cl_crosshairusealpha 1, cl_crosshairalpha 200, cl_crosshaircolor 1, cl_crosshairgap -2, cl_crosshairthickness 1, cl_crosshairsize 5
Viewmodels: Classic

Although native is pretty, I find it easier to see enemies at 4:3 stretched so I'd recommend trying it out. I know with BenQ monitors you can stretch the resolution via the panel itself. I dunno if my vg248qe has that option, so I stretched it in the Nvidia control panel.

But yea what the game looks like on the lowest possible settings. [Not my link, I used to run CS1.6 on Median settings at 16:9]

What FOV do you use?
02-27-2015, 09:17 AM #4
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
That sens...how can you play if your mouse is that slow?
03-25-2015, 08:57 PM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Cryptic
That sens...how can you play if your mouse is that slow?

I use my entire arm to aim lol. I've used low sens for as long as I can remember, most mice back in the day were only 400DPI. (Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0)

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Cryptic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo