11-21-2014, 01:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's this time of the year again when valve add more useless stickers :/
Stickers look OK but i wouldn't spent too much on them

Change Log

[DREAMHACK 2014]
– Added DreamHack 2014 Team Stickers and Legends Capsule
– Enabled the DreamHack 2014 Pick’Em Challenge
– Enabled DreamHack 2014 tab in the Watch Panel
[OPERATION VANGUARD]
– Added Mission FAQ to the Operation Vanguard website: You must login or register to view this content.
– Mission cooldowns now display hours remaining in the mission panel and journal.
– Added a display showing how many missions a user can complete in the mission panel and journal.
– Added help text tooltip for the mission panel.
– Added Steam rich presence and twitch.tv integration data for Operation Vanguard maps.
– Fixed de_dust2 Galil mission
– Fixed bonus deathmatch weapon score calculation for missions.
[MATCHMAKING]
– Added three restrictions to Competitive Matchmaking:
— If a player does not have a competitive Skill Group, they will not be able to queue in a party with a player having a very high Skill Group
— Accounts are restricted to two Competitive wins per day until they receive their competitive Skill Group
— Unless they are in a party of 5, players will not be able to queue for Competitive Matchmaking if their skill group range is very large.
[MISC]
– Fixed a case where the deathmatch bonus weapon panel was showing an uninitialized weapon icon.
– Made host_framerate convar accessible with sv_cheats enabled ( for movie makers )
– Spectators and GOTV viewers can now spectate grenades thrown by players. To do this, press and hold the Left Alt key when the player you are observing throws a grenade. Your camera will follow the grenade until you release the Left Alt key or the grenade explodes/expires.
– Fixed Alerts panel showing incorrect layout for certain bans and cooldowns.
[MAPS]
– Bug fixes on Workout, Season, Facade, Bazaar and Marquis

Images

DreamHack
You must login or register to view this content.

DreamHack FOIL

Team Sticker (fnatic) they all look the same just with the team badge.

Team Sticker (fnatic) HOLO, the colours in the background depending on the teams colours.

Team Sticker (fnatic) FOIL
Last edited by ⭐ Temp ⭐ ; 11-21-2014 at 01:34 PM.
11-23-2014, 05:15 AM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I thought some of the changes to matchmaking were hilarious. At least I don't have to worry about silvers wanting to play with me anymore. Kappa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo