12-12-2014, 03:51 AM #1
MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I will continuously update the thread as I can. Feel free to post them if I haven't.

Due to thread getting over crowded only the 2 latest updates will be posted.

6/15/2016

[CS:GO]
– Added new Gamma weapon case featuring 17 community-created weapon finishes and all-new knife finishes.
– Operation Wildfire Access Pass is no longer available for purchase.
[XP]
– New CS:GO players will get a significant earned XP boost multiplier in Recruit and Private Ranks.
– Competitive matchmaking for new CS:GO players is now unlocked sooner, as soon as they rank up from Recruit to Private Rank 2.
[PRIME BETA UPDATE]
– CS:GO accounts will be Prime if they have verified their phone number and achieved at least Lieutenant Rank 21 or have earned a Service Medal.
– Prime accounts can now select to search only for other prime accounts in competitive matchmaking.
– When matchmaking with a party lobby, all party members must be Prime to have the Prime-only option available.
[SOUND]
– New sound cue for shooting with low ammo.
– Upgraded sound fidelity, reduced distortion for Mag7, M249, Negev.
– New smoke sound to reduce interference with bomb defuse sound.
– New sound for text chat messages in party lobby.
[MISC]
– In classic game modes any money earned by a player mid-round will no longer be available for spending during the same round (i.e., SMG purchases are no longer possible during competitive pistol rounds).
– Suicide or disconnect compensation will no longer be awarded in warmup or during freezetime period.
– When controlling the bot and surviving round running out of time, the controlling player is now eligible to receive end of round money.
– Removed a legacy 2.5 seconds spawn grace period for players who reconnect to the round after freezetime is over.
– Increased upper limit on possible mp_halftime_duration values to 5 minutes.
– Added server convar sv_spec_post_death_additional_time that allows adding a delay for spectators between the death of a spec target and the switch to a new target.
– The convar sv_alltalk has been replaced with sv_talk_enemy_dead and sv_talk_enemy_alive.
– Classic Casual now defaults to team-restrict communication for living players.
[Mac]
– Fixed appearance of fonts in the community browser and console.
– Fixed some bugs with setting fullscreen resolution.
– Set all Mac players to use Raw Mouse Input by default since this is a better experience for most players. Players can manually revert to not using raw mouse input if that is what they prefer.

For the new skins! - You must login or register to view this content.

6/9/2016

[MISC]
– Replaced the penalty for the suicide or disconnection of a player. Instead of the elimination of round-end income, a living enemy player now receives compensation equal to the missed kill reward opportunity.
– On Valve official servers, the current map will be excluded from the vote options at the end of a match.
– Modified behavior of mp_endmatch_votenextmap_keepcurrent (default 1). When set to 0, the current map will be excluded from the end of match map vote panel.
– Full player hitboxes are now used by “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 2” so that the circle appears closer to the target in 3D space.
– Fixed coin journal not being accessible from inventory UI.
[OSX/Linux]
– Made it so “Fullscreen” sets an exclusive fullscreen mode and “Windowed Fullscreen” sets a non-exclusive fullscreen mode. Exclusive fullscreen mode allows for potentially higher performance while making switching back to the desktop slower.
[SPECTATING]
– Added the concommand spec_player_by_accountid that switches observer target to the player with SteamID64 passed as argument.
– Added the convar spec_lock_to_accountid which, when set, will lock the observer target to the specified SteamID64 player. The lock can be set regardless of whether or not the player is currently connected.
[MAPS]
Cbble:
-Added stairs up to B site platform, giving CTs additional options for defending the site
-Updated trees with more accurate collision model
-Fixed rendering error on wall hole model used near bombsite A
-Fixed various bugs (Thanks csgobugtracker.com contributors!)
-Improved visibility from underpass to A site
Mirage:
-Fixed pixelwalk in CT spawn
-Fixed some small seethrough gaps in bombsite A
-Fixed small seethrough gap from Short to Mid
-Fixed grenadecollision on van in bombsite B
-Van now plays proper surface sounds when walking on it
-Stairs in palace and B apartments will now play correct surface sounds
-Fixed potential rendering error on wall hole model used in CT sniper position
-Fixed various bugs (Thanks csgobugtracker.com contributors!)
Cache:
-Minor bug fixes
Nuke:
-Added ladder to bombsite B target
-Top of bombsite B target now opaque
-Added short crate stack to CT outside
– Misc clip fixes
Collision model update:
-Added more accurate collision model for bombsite models used in Mirage, Inferno, Cache.
-Added more accurate collision model for barrels used in Overpass B site.

Thread ownership transferred from Dan to MLB on September 8th, 2017

If there's an update you're looking for and don't see, check here. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Dan ; 06-16-2016 at 09:58 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to MLB for this useful post:

Toke, Rath, ResistTheSun
12-12-2014, 04:02 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
— Sadly fixed a hilarious bug where players could ride pigeons

The following 3 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

One, Alan., Dan
12-15-2014, 03:15 PM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Dan View Post
I will continuously update the thread as I can. Feel free to post them if I haven't.

12/10/14:

[MAPS]
– Train
— Sadly fixed a hilarious bug where players could ride pigeons
— Fixed some spots where a dropped bomb could get stuck
— Fixed player collision on Bombsite A white boxes
— Fixed one-way wallbang through shack near connector

[UI]
– Updated M4A1-S description
– Fixed extra large image of de_train in the lobby
– Minor fixes to gifting UI

[MISC]
– CZ75A now uses an alternate draw animation when no mags are available.
– Updating Ho Ho Ho sticker art.
– Improved memory usage on OSX and Linux.
– Blood on player models is now server-authoritative, disable with sv_server_verify_blood_on_player 0

12/11/14:

[MAPS]
– Reintroduced Train, which has been added to the Operation Vanguard map group (available for free to all CS:GO players).
— For more information, visit You must login or register to view this content.

[GAMEPLAY]
– CZ75-Auto adjustments
— Magazine size has been reduced to 8 and reserve ammo is now 16 (3 mags total).
— Damage has been reduced slightly.
— Firing rate has been reduced slightly
— The CZ75-Auto takes nearly twice as long to draw, and has an updated draw animation.
— Kill reward is now 1/3.
— Updated the weapon description.
– Increased price of M4A1-S to $3100
– Reduced price of Desert Eagle to $700
– Updated the Tec-9 firing sound.
– Fixed M4A1-S muzzle flash showing through smoke.
– Fixed not being able to defuse the bomb in some cases where it was planted on a ledge and the player attempting to defuse was standing next to it on the ground (e.g. the fountain in Cobblestone).
– Fixed a case on community servers where a player would get income after the first round when they should not.

[UI]
– Team equipment value now correctly accounts for cost of CZ75-Auto and for two flashbangs.
– “Assists” on teammate kills no longer get counted in scoreboard.
– Added some new holiday freeze-cam borders and the holiday cheer has been re-enabled – Happy holidays!

[MISC]
– Gifts have been re-enabled.
– Released a new set of stickers (available now as offers), and put some music kits on sale.
– Fixed a few localization errors
– Fixed a typo in the game mode descriptions.
– Fixed several exploits in the engine.

It sucks that they increased the price of the M4A1-S but it makes sense. A lot of people used it because it was cheaper, was easier to control spray, and was silenced. Then you still get the people who use the CZ even though the Five Seven and Tec-9 are now superior.

Also why does the thread say the Deagle was reduced to 0? But when I quote it shows the correct information of $700? You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Dan
12-15-2014, 04:38 PM #4
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by Rath View Post
It sucks that they increased the price of the M4A1-S but it makes sense. A lot of people used it because it was cheaper, was easier to control spray, and was silenced. Then you still get the people who use the CZ even though the Five Seven and Tec-9 are now superior.

Also why does the thread say the Deagle was reduced to 0? But when I quote it shows the correct information of $700? You must login or register to view this content.

When I go to edit the thread it's $700?
12-15-2014, 06:39 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post

Its a bug with only $700
12-18-2014, 11:26 PM #6
Dan
I'm a god.
Updated.
01-13-2015, 01:48 AM #7
Dan
I'm a god.
Updated for 1/8/2015.
01-15-2015, 02:16 AM #8
Dan
I'm a god.
Updated.
01-16-2015, 06:53 PM #9
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Well it's nice to see that they did something about the P2K. Dunno how Valve let that glitch/issue go through in the previous update. :p

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Dan
01-29-2015, 05:35 AM #10
LBP1906
Little One
Release Notes for 1/28/2014

Release Notes for 1/28/2014
28 JAN 2015 -

[GAMEPLAY]
– Adjusted the radius at which incendiary and smoke grenades interact.
[UI]
– Loading screens will now display the icons for maps that have item collections associated with them
– In Spectator Mode, Scoreboard and Server Graphic will now obey hud scale and position settings.
– Fixed New Items alert showing incorrect number of items up when coming back to main menu from a match
[MISC]
– Added server convar tv_allow_camera_man_steamid that should be set on tournament servers to the full 64-bit numeric SteamID of production caster (e.g. 7650123456XXXX). Tournament production casters who launch the game with the “-interactivecaster” command line flag and join the in-game spectators will get all camera and voice recorded and broadcast on GOTV.
– Upgraded runtime libraries to use the latest Steam SDK.
– Fixed a frequent crash during map loading while the game was minimized.
– Various weapon CPU optimizations.
– Added flavor text to Chroma Case weapons.
[MAPS]
-Mirage
–Fixed a bug where a boosted player in T spawn could peek into mid/CT sniper position.
–Moved a prop to make peeking into palace easier, CT side.
–Removed a strange boost in bombsite A.
-Nuke
–Fixed a bug where an incendiary grenade could explode on bombsite B ceiling beams and damage players in A site.
-Overpass
–Rerouted entrance into upper park from bombsite A.
–Changed mid cover in bombsite A, corners can now be shot through with rifles.
–Changed cover in T side of upper park.
–Moved T spawns forward slightly.
–Moved bombsite A plant zone up slightly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo