03-07-2015, 08:54 PM #1
MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I enjoy it because it is a different type of shooter. Not like most and that is what makes me enjoy it.
03-16-2015, 11:46 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Counter strike has a special place in my heart. One shooter which sticks to a old school shooter style. Game staying true to the series with some minor changes. Enjoy the series given the design being high skill and basic. Very little getting the way with the title easy to pick up but hard to master. Vision has not changed game has just become better. My time is limited with CS:GO but feels like the game which hooked me on shooters.
03-16-2015, 11:48 PM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Counter strike has a special place in my heart. One shooter which sticks to a old school shooter style. Game staying true to the series with some minor changes. Enjoy the series given the design being high skill and basic. Very little getting the way with the title easy to pick up but hard to master. Vision has not changed game has just become better. My time is limited with CS:GO but feels like the game which hooked me on shooters.
I hate Counter Strike :\
03-17-2015, 12:07 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I hate Counter Strike :\

:p if you started on call of duty can see why. Myself 90s unreal and quake etc

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

03-17-2015, 12:41 AM #5
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
:p if you started on call of duty can see why. Myself 90s unreal and quake etc
Ye. I am not used to shooting games on PC. lol
03-17-2015, 09:32 AM #6
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Ye. I am not used to shooting games on PC. lol

Counter Strike is one of the best shooters made, unlike games like COD you can't just run in there get shot to shit regen health you actually need to be careful as every bit of health matters, anything can happen and you need to be mentally prepared for each situation. The entire strategy shooter thing is what i like about it, you need to think about what to do, out play the other team its not all about aim if you're a good quick thinker you can easily put yourself at an advantage over the better players. Then there comes the whole 1v5 clutch moments, bombs planted just you left on site wondering where the enemy will come from checking all corners can hear footsteps coming from left and right its a feeling you'll never get with anyother game. Really recommend you get it and play competitive.
03-23-2015, 12:01 AM #7
Very fun game to play with friends but saddly people take that game too serious :sigh:
03-25-2015, 06:37 PM #8
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by MLB View Post
I enjoy it because it is a different type of shooter. Not like most and that is what makes me enjoy it.

Because when the enemy team quit or give up the game, we all get a 20hour ban stare Crying
03-25-2015, 08:53 PM #9
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by MLB View Post
I enjoy it because it is a different type of shooter. Not like most and that is what makes me enjoy it.

I enjoy Counter-Strike because I've always enjoyed the idea of playing as a team. Instead of focusing on the individual, Counter-Strike requires teamwork to win. Granted there are aspects that are more geared towards the individual, like aim, knowing smokes, physics, and many other game mechanics. In the end, if you can't get along with your teammates then you'll suffer the consequences. I also feel like the game can help people understand unit cohesion/teamwork and subsequently allow them to improve upon it. Of course this is completely dependent upon the individual. There are a lot of people who don't take the game seriously and as a result their ability to work well with others is nonexistent.
03-25-2015, 08:54 PM #10
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
Very fun game to play with friends but saddly people take that game too serious :sigh:

It's not a casual first person shooter. Of course people are going to take it seriously, plus the game has one of the biggest competitive scenes out of all the other first person shooters.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo