06-09-2015, 10:42 PM #1
Default Avatar
Brad
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in having a community based private match where both teams only contain nextgenupdate members.

Please post bellow if you're interested. - Depending on how many people show interest, I'll make another thread Smile
Last edited by Brad ; 06-09-2015 at 11:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Brad for this useful post:

xTc,
06-09-2015, 10:43 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Brad View Post
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in having a community based private match where both teams only contain nextgenupdate members.

Please post bellow if you're interested. - Depending on how many people that show interest I'll possibly make another thread Smile

I'm down even though I suck booty lol.
06-09-2015, 10:44 PM #3
psychobe@n
Where are you?
Probably You must login or register to view this content.
06-09-2015, 11:13 PM #4
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
I'm Down. I suck ass though, would be good practice.
You must login or register to view this content.
06-09-2015, 11:15 PM #5
Im down :wato:
06-10-2015, 09:08 AM #6
Originally posted by Brad View Post
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in having a community based private match where both teams only contain nextgenupdate members.

Please post bellow if you're interested. - Depending on how many people show interest, I'll make another thread Smile

had the idea of having a "NGU" CS:GO team where we stream scrims n shit couldn't find enough people interested, but now alot of people are starting to play would be a decent idea, maybe get a DM server to mess around on and improve :p

inb4 staff vs members cs:go matches that you can bet on using vbookie Enzo

The following user thanked ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this useful post:

06-11-2015, 05:14 AM #7
Murq_Fuzion
Bounty hunter
im down Happy

You must login or register to view this content.
06-17-2015, 07:50 PM #8
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Temp View Post
had the idea of having a "NGU" CS:GO team where we stream scrims n shit couldn't find enough people interested, but now alot of people are starting to play would be a decent idea, maybe get a DM server to mess around on and improve :p

I actually had a server awhile back that I had setup for DM, surf, and kreedz. It also had some plugins for pugs, scrims, and matches. I cancelled it after a few months when the idea appeared to have taken a backseat. I more or less was just requesting to use NextGenUpdate in the server name along with being able to claim it as the official server. I might talk to Enzo if I ever see him anytime soon, I'm sure he'll be able to work something out where we can have a better server with all the appropriate plugins.

Hell, I even dug up my old thread lol. You must login or register to view this content.

Anyway, I'm still down for having a team. After having a season of CEVO-O under my belt, I wouldn't have problem running it. The one thing I'd recommend staying away from though, is CEVO-O. The idea is great, but the reality of it isn't practical. It's much better just to have players pay the league fees to have the official CEVO servers, with their plugins and their support than having to manage everything through rcon.
06-19-2015, 12:14 AM #9
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Temp View Post

staff would get rekt :troll: me and rath ohboy i feel bad 4 staff
06-20-2015, 08:17 AM #10
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
I'd get rekt, but I'd be down to play.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo