Post: ESEA rewarding recently CEVO and VAC banned Cool/Mainstream with a knife
07-18-2015, 01:20 AM #1
Dan
I'm a god.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thought this was pretty crazy, especially his teammates saying he was cheating also.

Originally posted by another user
I love ESEA and their client, but they're making another questionable move regarding this recent cheating situation. For those out of the loop, ESEA-M player cool/mainstream has been featured on CSGOLounge recently and been playing out his mind. A few days ago he was both detected by CEVO client and VAC banned and it's clear via this recent bust video he was also cheating in his esea playoff match against fifflarens team: You must login or register to view this content.
Despite him not being detected on ESEA, his teammates all abandoned his team and asked ESEA to overturn the game against A5. ESEA declined to overturn the game, effectively ending A5's chances to move up to Pro League or Premier league due to a cheater.
You must login or register to view this content. In June 2015, cool/mainstream won the #1 RWS reward in pugs. Previously this was given a cash prize (I think about $200 usd) but they recently changed it to skins. It's safe to assume the knife skin he will win will be around that much. Even with all this drama, ESEA will still be rewarding cool his prize. To those saying he can't trade because he's VAC banned, please be aware ESEA freely lets you change your STEAM ID, letting cool use a new account to accept his prize.
cools profile: You must login or register to view this content.
edit: for those not up to date on the subject, here is two threads from his teammates which on top of the above linked video support he was also cheating on ESEA.
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Source - You must login or register to view this content.
07-18-2015, 04:39 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
time4avac

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo