09-16-2015, 12:34 AM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ANIMATION / GAMEPLAY

Replaced all player body animations (Existing character models retained for demo compatibility)
Replaced all world model weapon animation
Updated shared player skeleton
Re-rigged all player model geometry and player scaffold animation
Updated animation networking to continually synchronize animation state instead of periodically latching
Player animation sequence selection is now server-initiated
Added new player states including bomb defusal and ladder climb poses
Added thirdperson weapon deploy animations to more accurately represent viewmodel deploy state
Extended all vertical aim matrix ranges to encompass the majority of vertical aim pitch so weapons line up precisely to firing angle
Added reverse-bone-merge animation support so weapon models can store and play independent animation on the player holding them
Added support for arbitrary numbers of articulated mechanical parts on world weapon models
Updated weapon world model articulation points, bodygroup presets, holster positions and reverse-bone-merge skeletons
Added physics motion to holstered attachment weapon locations
Added support for non-polygonal capsule-shaped hit volumes, defined by a line segment and radius
Replaced shared hitboxes with new capsule-based set
Rebuilt player ragdoll angular constraints, physics hulls, and interaction pairs
Ragdolls now assume more exact pose of their parent player on physics init
Re-built animation statemachine to support blending locomotion over any weapon aim or action poses
Enabled support for dynamic player animation layer re-ordering
Sequence blendlayers now correctly contribute to computed cyclerate
Added defuser cables and multimeter model
Added hlmv support for capsule rendering, submodel attachment previewing, ragdoll constraint limit and bone name rendering, plus numerous small fixes
Added model format support for named bodygroups, combined physics hulls, activity modifiers and animation system specific metadata
UI

Fixed a bug where the mini-scoreboard armor/helmet information was not displaying for coaches
Added sv_show_voip_indicator_for_enemies server convar. If set, it will make it so the ‘voice chat’ icon shows over enemy players as well as allies when they are using their microphone.
Added sv_showbullethits feature to visualize server-confirmed hits and near-misses on listen servers
RENDERING

Fixed improper stencil state in glow pass rendering
GAMEPLAY

Added dynamic player culling to prevent players and weapons poking through thin walls and revealing their position
M4A1-S:

Reduced price
Reduced armor penetration
Reduced ROF
Increased base spread
Zeus x27

Reduced price to $100
Dual Berettas

Increased armor penetration
Increased range modifier
GOTV

Added viewmodel position lerp to gotv camera transitions
OVERWATCH

Players can now report enemies for anti-competitive griefing (i.e. deliberately losing).

in short

>nerfed silenced m4
>$100 zeus
>no more gun barrels through doors
>report for deranking
>and made my dualies stronger

The following 3 users say thank you to Toke for this useful post:

John, RTE, xXx-.-Moder
09-16-2015, 04:58 AM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Yes. Nerf the M4A1-S because that will fix everything. I've seen some of the new animations in action and they look so stupid. The bomb defusal thing is so stupid looking. I have some bad feels about the direction Counter-Strike might be heading.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the hitbox fix is nice.
Last edited by Rath ; 09-16-2015 at 03:05 PM.
09-16-2015, 08:10 PM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Dr
Yes. Nerf the M4A1-S because that will fix everything. I've seen some of the new animations in action and they look so stupid. The bomb defusal thing is so stupid looking. I have some bad feels about the direction Counter-Strike might be heading.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the hitbox fix is nice.

i noticed that too alot of shots are hitting good but im not sure if its just smurfs luck
09-16-2015, 08:12 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Dr
i noticed that too alot of shots are hitting good but im not sure if its just smurfs luck

Well they did fix jumping hitboxes, ladder hitboxes, and a bunch of other shit for hitboxes. Apparently they rebuilt the entire hitbox system.
09-27-2015, 03:32 AM #5
Hitboxes are definitely fixed and I'm glad the M4 isn't as powerful. 8/10 update - would update again.
09-27-2015, 02:32 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Hybrii View Post
Hitboxes are definitely fixed and I'm glad the M4 isn't as powerful. 8/10 update - would update again.

what do you mean? they fucked over ct side rifles giving the ak a even bigger advantage. i started using the ads guns a little bit and it really helps a good bit to add another layer of diversity to the gun loadout
09-27-2015, 02:49 PM #7
Originally posted by Dr
what do you mean? they fucked over ct side rifles giving the ak a even bigger advantage. i started using the ads guns a little bit and it really helps a good bit to add another layer of diversity to the gun loadout

The M4A1-S was too powerful with it's high damage and lack of recoil. Maybe the nerf will cause more players to learn how to control recoil better with the M4A4.
09-27-2015, 02:57 PM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
The M4A1-S was too powerful with it's high damage and lack of recoil. Maybe the nerf will cause more players to learn how to control recoil better with the M4A4.

it also had a smaller mag less ammo and was longer u could see it around corners? it wasnt that op

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Robert123
09-27-2015, 03:01 PM #9
Originally posted by Dr
it also had a smaller mag less ammo and was longer u could see it around corners? it wasnt that op

Nonetheless, it took much less skill to use when compared to the M4A4. This nerf will allow the people who only used the M4A1-S to improve their gun skill by adding a bit of variety to what they use on CT side.
09-27-2015, 03:03 PM #10
Toke
PC Master Race
Nonetheless, it took much less skill to use when compared to the M4A4. This nerf will allow the people who only used the M4A1-S to improve their gun skill by adding a bit of variety to what they use on CT side.
it wasnt op at all it just catered to the majority of gamestyles. you could spray smokes and down corridors with a a4 you do that and u run out of ammo with the a1. it was only seen more because of the general play style

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo