04-11-2016, 06:09 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It looks like this section is starting to finally take root and become a bit more active. I've also been making a decent bit of money delivering pizzas so I have some disposable income that I need to unload. One way I thought about unloading it is to start renting another game server. Vince and I had a trial run of this once before and it wasn't too peachy. I think we also tried to do it too soon while doing too little too late.

This is something I would like to revive especially with summer around the corner. And considering the fact that a lot of our fellow members are banned from various surf servers because of nonsensical shenanigans. By a show of post -- consider it a show of hands -- who here would be interested in using a surf server located in Dallas Texas? Fellow EU brethren, I know you'll be ping screwed. If this works out well I'll consider finding a way of getting an EU server going. I'd also like to see a game night going. A little friendly competition if you will. I'll try to talk to a few admins regarding a potential credit reward for the winning team. Nothing excessive. I can do a lot, but I need you guys to participate and actually use the server. I know the first one wasn't so smooth. But I'll do my damnedest to iron out issues before they arise.

With that said... IN.

The following 3 users say thank you to Rath for this useful post:

MLB, hkownz, Toke
04-11-2016, 06:35 PM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by Rath View Post
It looks like this section is starting to finally take root and become a bit more active. I've also been making a decent bit of money delivering pizzas so I have some disposable income that I need to unload. One way I thought about unloading it is to start renting another game server. Vince and I had a trial run of this once before and it wasn't too peachy. I think we also tried to do it too soon while doing too little too late.

This is something I would like to revive especially with summer around the corner. And considering the fact that a lot of our fellow members are banned from various surf servers because of nonsensical shenanigans. By a show of post -- consider it a show of hands -- who here would be interested in using a surf server located in Dallas Texas? Fellow EU brethren, I know you'll be ping screwed. If this works out well I'll consider finding a way of getting an EU server going. I'd also like to see a game night going. A little friendly competition if you will. I'll try to talk to a few admins regarding a potential credit reward for the winning team. Nothing excessive. I can do a lot, but I need you guys to participate and actually use the server. I know the first one wasn't so smooth. But I'll do my damnedest to iron out issues before they arise.

With that said... IN.

Good idea, Rath. Would be a lot of fun. I could never participate in the past server. But now I can Happy
04-11-2016, 08:48 PM #3
Dan
I'm a god.
It looks like this section is starting to finally take root and become a bit more active. I've also been making a decent bit of money delivering pizzas so I have some disposable income that I need to unload. One way I thought about unloading it is to start renting another game server. Vince and I had a trial run of this once before and it wasn't too peachy. I think we also tried to do it too soon while doing too little too late.

With that said... IN.

I'd totally be down.
Last edited by Dan ; 04-11-2016 at 10:09 PM.
04-11-2016, 09:36 PM #4
NUKES_mAn97
Are you high?

With that said... IN.

hell yea i'd be down for it! Smile
04-11-2016, 10:38 PM #5
I'd be down for that, the competition would be a ton of fun and my ping will be gold =D
04-16-2016, 04:56 PM #6
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Vince
Something I can get behind again here soon. We can give it a trial run again Wednesday!

Sweet. Just let me know if and when you get the server. I've been talking to Specter and it sounds like Outie is interested in doing something along the lines of this. I'll hit you up on Skype sometime today regarding it.
04-17-2016, 02:17 AM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Sweet. Just let me know if and when you get the server. I've been talking to Specter and it sounds like Outie is interested in doing something along the lines of this. I'll hit you up on Skype sometime today regarding it.

round 3
04-17-2016, 05:23 PM #8
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Toke View Post
round 3

Third time's a charm.
04-18-2016, 08:05 AM #9
.Taco
Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
Let's do it bruv.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.