Post: Want Digital Vibrance but have AMD? Look No Further
11-16-2016, 06:04 PM #1
.Taco
Counter Strike: Nerd Offensive
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was you once, sitting there at my computer, CS:GO open in the background, browsing the internet far and wide across AMD forums everywhere to find that one piece of video setting that you just can't quite get. Digital Vibrance.*

But then I stopped searching AMD forums and went outside the box a bit and found this bad-ass little program written by You must login or register to view this content.. VibranceGUI or Vibrance Control. You can download it directly from You must login or register to view this content..*

Basically all it does is emulate Digital Vibrance like it's an independent program on your PC. It runs in the background and even on my shitty PC it doesn't cause even the slightest drop in frames. You can adjust the vibrance settings individually from CS:GO to your desktop. So, for instance, you could have your desktop and out of game screens at 0 vibrance, while CS:GO, when you open it, will run at a full 200%.

anyway, i'll stop blabbering. It's VAC safe and all that shit so no worries about getting banned. CHECK IT.
11-18-2016, 03:28 PM #2
Loes
Lexicon Admin
Good shit Taco! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo