02-03-2017, 01:02 PM #1
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If You Do Whats Your Steam Name?

Ill Add You And We Can Play Sometime When Im On
02-16-2017, 12:57 PM #11
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Cryptic View Post
I do, and I'm in the US.

GN2 (stuck in Elo hell)

Steam is in my signature.

1Up plays I think he's up there near Supreme level and also US, Toke plays US-DMG leven, Devour plays US-LEM level, Hammy plays EU-SUPREME/LE level.

I don't touch the game, the community was terrible on day one and I just could never get into it. Everyone thinks you have to be mlg pro or some shit
02-16-2017, 01:11 PM #12
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
I don't touch the game, the community was terrible on day one and I just could never get into it. Everyone thinks you have to be mlg pro or some shit

Ah very well then, for some reason I thought you played. Don't blame you the community is complete shit. MM is a joke.
02-16-2017, 07:11 PM #13
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
You must login or register to view this content.
02-17-2017, 08:49 PM #14
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
I use to
02-21-2017, 09:35 PM #15
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Ah very well then, for some reason I thought you played. Don't blame you the community is complete shit. MM is a joke.

Lmfao. ESEA is where it's at but I ain't gonna lie to you. People who pug are worse than what you'll encounter in MM. Some of the saltiest people to grace the game.
02-21-2017, 11:46 PM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Lmfao. ESEA is where it's at but I ain't gonna lie to you. People who pug are worse than what you'll encounter in MM. Some of the saltiest people to grace the game.

duallys in the warmup got both teams triggered before knife round even started
02-22-2017, 01:39 AM #17
rangehe32
Do a barrel roll!
couldn't get into it
02-22-2017, 01:00 PM #18
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Rath View Post

I don't have anywhere near the skill set to try my luck at ESEA, and the fact that it costs turns me off even more.

If I use something other than Valve pathetic excuse for MM, it's CEVO.
02-22-2017, 06:25 PM #19
Toke
PC Master Race
I don't have anywhere near the skill set to try my luck at ESEA, and the fact that it costs turns me off even more.

If I use something other than Valve pathetic excuse for MM, it's CEVO.

theres a ton of real shitters in esea lol, i've seen some terrible kids talk the most shit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo