08-14-2009, 03:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok because there is confusion on the subject of the nazi zombie backstory, i am going to do my best to explain it, so please dont hate if u think differently.

First of all is nacht der untoten. this (and yes i have done my homework) was just a debug tester that treyarch decided 2 put in the game at the last moment. It is very unlikely that there are any plot hints hidden here

Second is verruckt. verruckt is where the first hints appear. first of all is the writing on the walls of the kitchen. looking closely, there are several dates and pictures writen in blood. Of these dates are hitlers march on europe, and the other the date on which a meteor exploded over pennsylvania. the pictures include those of religious origin and also there are pictures that relate to hitlers ss gaurd. Another intersting hint is a severed hand that is clutching the electrical switch. this can be tied to shi no numa but were not there yet. finaly on the wall by the dentists chair there is writing that is related 2 the h reflex in humans. research on this subject is closely tied to human muscle and reflex enhancement.

Second is shi no numa. this is where i am going to reveal what i think is the backstory behind the zombies. in 1934, a meteor hit tuntuska japan. The axis then moved this meteor to shi no numa and took several chuncks of it to der reise. the meteor was full of element 115, which is a highly unstable element. the element was used for three things. the first was enhancing human strength and reflexes. this was how the zombies where created. the second was for the making of the teleporters in der reise. these teleporters where going to be used to transport the super soldiers all over the world. the third use for element 115 was the making of the wunderwaffe DG-2. when the experiments on the humans turned them into zombies, they where sent to verruckt to try to be trained. however, verruckt was then overrun and all contact with the facility was lost.

A man by the name of peter was sent to investigate what happened at verruckt. when he arravied he was attacked by a massive amount of zombies. he was able to hold them of but lost his hand in the process. he then wrote cluse on the walls on verruckt so some1 would no wat happened. Peter then went to shi no numa. it was there that he hung himself (the man hanging in the room u start in is missing a hand). This is where tank, nickolia and takeo come into play. they meet dr. rictofen in shi no numa and then hear the transmission that was meant for peter. this transmisson mentions der reise (the giant in german) and tells them they are to find dr maxis or dr. rictofen. it was these two people that began the creation of the zombies.

when arriving in der reise, u find that dr. maxis has been teleported somewhere. his daughter became the spirit of the teddy bear and causes it to teleport. u find that they first tested the teleporter on a dog and it created a hell hound. the dog that was tested was infused with element 115 and can teleport wherever it wants. this explains how the hell hounds just pop up. dr. rictofen was the 1 who cause dr maxis to teleport. rictofens first name is edward (listen to the easter eggs and u will understand)

I believe that the next map will be area 51. this was where the meteor that exploded over pennsylvania was moved. also dr maxis mentions that their spy has found that the americans have a large amount of element 115 in nevada. while area 51 wasnt built until 1950, the experiments in der reise hint towards element 115 being able to bend time (meaning u can travel through time). perhaps tank, nickolia, takeo, and rictofen will somehow travel to the 1950 area 51. i owe alot of this to the telexion theory

Well thats all i have. be sure to leave comments
Last edited by guitarhero62 ; 08-14-2009 at 03:36 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to guitarhero62 for this useful post:

Temphaa, toreno
08-14-2009, 03:42 PM #2
Great thoughts put into this that's why I thanked you
08-14-2009, 03:44 PM #3
MrMojo
Thats What She Said!
this is a helpful post thanks i think your right about map pak 4 aswell
08-14-2009, 04:07 PM #4
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
I hope there is a map pack 4 area 51 would be awesome.
08-14-2009, 05:28 PM #5
BJKing2669
I am error
if its not tell 1950 the next zombies might be in MW2 in america at area51
08-14-2009, 06:56 PM #6
sicksniper49
I am error
awesome i finally understand it man thx
08-14-2009, 07:03 PM #7
dude that is frickin sweet +rep for sure, great explanation!!
08-18-2009, 12:57 AM #8
Nazikiller
Save Point
Dr. max and sam got ate by fluffy when edward locked them in with him. still very good post though
08-18-2009, 05:04 AM #9
Originally posted by Nazikiller View Post
Dr. max and sam got ate by fluffy when edward locked them in with him. still very good post though

Is edward rictofen? If not then who the heck is edward?
08-18-2009, 07:14 AM #10
RollinShake1693
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Fair enough theory i like it but i bet the Area 51 map If its really coming out is going to involve roswell new mexico and how the germans were testing experimental air craft and guess what the name of the program was called "WunderrWaffe" or "The Bell".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo