Post: ★ HUGE SALE!! ★Cheap✔|Fast✔|Trusted✔|Reliable✔|OG SERVICE W/ 100% +++ FEEDBACK ✔
06-21-2015, 06:41 PM #1
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
SALE PRICES ARE NOT LISTED HERE -- CONTACT ME FOR THE SALE PRICES!

Limerence's Destiny Services!

We guarantee what we promise, no matter what happens!

OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST! CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED SERVICES WHICH ARE NOT LISTED HERE!

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS!

Level and Power Level Services!

1-20 + Power Level 200 for $75

We do power level boosting too! Contact us for prices!

Contact for more personalized power level services!

We can do any level to any level, for a reasonable price! Contact us for prices! We won't let you down!

Open for negotiations, contact me via skype or kik.

Multiple Character Combos are available! Open for negotiations... just ask!

Trials of The Nine

1 Flawless 7-0 Trials of the Nine card costs $45

Multiple Trials of the Nine runs can be bundled for a cheaper price, just contact us for more info!

Trials can also be bundled with any other services such as Raids or Level Ups, doing this will also result in a cheaper price!

If any other questions or concerns come up, just contact us!

Raids

1 Raid is $65

Multiple raids can be bundled for a cheaper price, just contact us for more info!

Raids can also be bundled with any other services such as Trials of the Nine or Level Ups, doing this will also result in a cheaper price!

If any other questions or concerns come up, just contact us!

Contact Us

You must login or register to view this content.
live:limerence17

[/SIZE]
You must login or register to view this content.
eric.247

You can also private message me via NextGenUpdate!

Payment Methods

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Other options are available upon request, just ask!

A Few of Our Many Vouches

Originally posted by cLocKWorKBuLLeT View Post
5* highly recommend

Originally posted by littlel View Post
Ordered Trials of the nine flawless, done while i was sleeping. i highly recommend limerence inc

Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
They were *Flawless * / they got me *Flawless*/ and it is without any doubt one of the few *Flawless* services on Destiny 2 planet
in the words of Shaxx "This is Amaaazing"
Originally posted by Destinynerd View Post
Just used the service, they are the real deal! I was slightly nervous about it, but they came through big time. Didn't even have to wait, took about 90 min and Skolas was downed. Great service and will definitely use again. Cheapest prices around too!! *They get my highest recommendation! Thanks guys!
Originally posted by 90 View Post
These guys offer the best service in this forum!!!!! I have tried 2 other service providers on this forum, both of which disappeared after taking the money. HOWEVER, these legendary guys finished the service THE VERY NEXT DAY !!!!! They kept contacting me and keeping me updated, and they are just perfect at this game!!!! If you wanna buy a destiny service from NGU you HAVE to buy it from these guys. Thank you very much for your perfect service. I will definitely come back for more Smile
Originally posted by randall8551 View Post
These guys are awesome. This was my very first experience on NGU and they helped me all the way through it. I'm glad they were patient with me. Lol. Prices are great and the speed of the service was amazing. Will def be back for more services.
Originally posted by moviesdirector View Post
Second time using their service and they delivered on everything! Flawless trials, 2 hard raids, and Skolas were completed as promised. Highly recommended!
Originally posted by Krasq8 View Post
This guy is legit! Got my second lighthouse fast because of him. I totally recommend Winky Winky
Originally posted by Haggis84 View Post
I've run through the trials with these guys two weeks in a row and have run FLAWLESS on both occasions. I'm still waiting for the solar jewel of osiris but I have no doubt i'll get it soon with these lads.Easy going bunch that make the trials fun to play and be a part of, I cannot recommend them and their service highly enough. I have COMPLETE confidence in them and will continue to use their service on a weekly basis.THANKS for all your help guys, I really appreciate it Smile
Originally posted by moviesdirector View Post
These guys are simply amazing! *Fair prices, excellent communication, and they had my flawless completed quicker than expected!
Originally posted by iElite View Post
Great team. Did everything I needed quickly. I'd recommend them without a second thought.
Originally posted by vv11 View Post
Good bunch of guys, got me through Trials. A+
Originally posted by GoldenM0dz View Post
These guys are absolutly INSANE at trials... I started out like: "pfft prob kids out to scam me". But when we went into a match, the enemy team was dead in a blink of an eye. They are friendly, calm, nice people, out to have fun. They got me through flawless in about 1hr 30min. The best part of their service is that they allow 2 methods of getting flawless- 1. You can join an play WITH them in trials. 2. You provide them your PSN login info, and they go flawless on your own account. 100% RECOMMEND this service over the rest
Originally posted by H View Post
Ok well its been a day or so and I they are making progress on my power leveling.They've got me a lot of legendaries from 2 legendaries to 6+ and 3 exotics!!!I even got the gjallarhorn (the rarest and best heavy weapon in the game!)
Originally posted by Cyberglitch View Post
Fantastic! Got me my flawless victory run. Amazing players...got a hiccup at the beginning with server lagging and I was the first customer of the day, so with a little warm-up and team adjustment these guys are superb. Highly satisfied...especially getting the Scout Rifle I wanted...and that's all I needed. Thanks.
Originally posted by Jollyhorn View Post
I vouch for this kid ran me threw trails hundereds of time. hes a beast! thanks piza shan
Originally posted by Shadowfighter67 View Post
I was new to NGU and scared to buy this but I did and it was well worth the money. These guys r great and got me through 9-0 quick and easy.. Great and trusted
Originally posted by Ylmzdon View Post
These guys are friendly and trusted, they keep you up to date. The Prices is the cheapest out here and they guarantee a flawless run no matter what happens. Good work !!
[/center]

You can also check out our D1 shop to see our amazing, reliable and excellent track record; You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Limerence Inc ; 09-28-2017 at 10:14 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Limerence Inc for this useful post:

|-ShadowGFX-|, awb_90, Cyberglitch, Innovai, John33021, Ned8817, Ylmzdon, Zero0veride84
07-03-2015, 07:53 AM #20
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Trials is just around the corner, book us today for your guaranteed flawless run!
07-03-2015, 05:21 PM #21
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Trials is now live!! Book your spot with us ASAP!
07-03-2015, 10:43 PM #22
ANI$H
Banned
Just bought a level up service from him and am hoping for level 32 at maximum Monday Smile

Will update with my vouch.

The following user thanked ANI$H for this useful post:

Limerence Inc
07-04-2015, 02:19 AM #23
Fantastic! Got me my flawless victory run. Amazing players...got a hiccup at the beginning with server lagging and I was the first customer of the day, so with a little warm-up and team adjustment these guys are superb. Highly satisfied...especially getting the Scout Rifle I wanted...and that's all I needed. Thanks.

The following user thanked Cyberglitch for this useful post:

Limerence Inc
07-05-2015, 02:58 PM #24
ANI$H
Banned
Ok well its been a day or so and I they are making progress on my power leveling.
They've got me a lot of legendaries from 2 legendaries to 6+ and 3 exotics!!!
I even got the gjallarhorn (the rarest and best heavy weapon in the game!)
07-06-2015, 05:53 AM #25
These guys are absolutly INSANE at trials... I started out like: "pfft prob kids out to scam me". But when we went into a match, the enemy team was dead in a blink of an eye. They are friendly, calm, nice people, out to have fun. They got me through flawless in about 1hr 30min. The best part of their service is that they allow 2 methods of getting flawless- 1. You can join an play WITH them in trials. 2. You provide them your PSN login info, and they go flawless on your own account. 100% RECOMMEND this service over the rest

The following user thanked |-ShadowGFX-| for this useful post:

Limerence Inc
07-06-2015, 01:13 PM #26
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Wait what?
You pay for play with them or something? I didn't understand well
07-06-2015, 03:20 PM #27
For the trials service: They give you 2 options to pick from, the first option is the best option, because they don't need your Acct. password- they simply add you on PSN and let you join their fireteam and play with them. The 2nd option is different- you give them your Acct. password, and they play FOR you. I recommend option 1 because they don't need your password, and they are really nice guys and are extremely skilled.
07-07-2015, 12:22 AM #28
Limerence Inc
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Wait what?
You pay for play with them or something? I didn't understand well

You can pay us the same price, but have the option of giving us your account and we do it for you or you can play alongside of us and we will carry you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo