Post: PS4 TRIALS FLAWLESS! TOP PLAYERS! ✔️Destiny2Pros.com✔️ TRUSTED, PRO, & FAST!
09-24-2017, 06:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Destiny2Pros.com
Raid Lair Orders Open Now for $65! Order now via our website $40 for FLAWLESS!

Launch Sale on all End Game activities! We are currently offering only 4 Services, all Elite Tasks to help you Become Legend!

Trials of The Nine Flawless $40
Leviathan Raid LAIR $65
Prestige Nightfall $30

We keep it simple! Our pro players complete your desired task as quickly as possible. If you'd like additional perks or bonuses to your order, that is available at checkout on our website!

You must login or register to view this content.

E-Mail for any questions you may have - Quick Response During Our Business Hours 2:30PM CST – 8:30PM CST
[email][email protected][/email]

Do I play with you or can I play with you?

Nope and nope! We play on your account and complete your desired task for you, no hassle for you whatsoever! Our players are the best Destiny 2 players in the world and have been doing this for a long time – so you’re ensured to have the best possible experience! We also let you open the rewards if the activity lets you!

After I purchase, what happens next?

After you purchase, please email us with your account log in info for PSN and a screenshot of your PayPal receipt to expedite your order! We reply instantly during our business hours once an order is received!

Our Goal at Destiny 2 Pros

We strive to bring the Ultimate Destiny 2 Service for every Guardian, and that means you! Tired of wasting your time attempting difficult tasks with people who say they know what they are doing, but really have no clue? You’ve come to the right place! Destiny 2 Pros provides a service for players to Become Legend in an instant. Our team is quick to reply to emails and complete your desired tasks! It’s time to start saving yourself time and to Become Legend Now in Destiny 2!

Our Players

We are the Top Trials Players in Destiny 2 – 2.5 Kill Death Ratio Average and 97% Win Loss Ratio. Our Raid Team is Elite as well! Speed run records all the time, and our players are some of the first to complete raids when they are released! All of us are the in the top clans in Destiny 2, which only makes us better. You will be treated you as you deserve with kindness and respect!

PayPal Verified

We are verified on PayPal as a business. This ensures safety for both you and us! We ask that once you complete your order, that you please send us your PayPal receipt screenshot via email to [email][email protected][/email] – This helps us mark down your order even quicker!

Order today on destiny2pros.com, we can't wait to help!

Thank you, Guardian!
Last edited by Destiny2Pros.com ; 11-20-2017 at 07:22 PM.
10-24-2017, 01:01 AM #11
I got a prestige raid calus fight completion thanks to these guys they were super quick too. Nothing but great service from this team I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to get this crazy raid boss fight done, will definitely be using them again thank you thank you!!!
11-10-2017, 12:14 AM #12
Curse of Osiris SOON!
11-13-2017, 08:49 PM #13
I wish I would as good these guys, they made the flawless run look so easy! Would recommend to anyone. Communication was great, the run was fast. 10/10.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo