Post: Destiny 2 Rockstar Energy & Pop tarts Promotion, Is Key-Gen Possible ?
07-31-2017, 03:13 AM #1
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Destiny 2 Rockstar Energy & Pop tarts Promotion ! !

You must login or register to view this content.
Rockstar will roll out new Destiny 2-themed cans in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Germany. The premium cans will also include codes that are redeemable for in-game gear to outfit your Guardian with, as well as a shot at a sweepstakes that includes daily and weekly prizes, as well as a grand prize of Destiny 2-themed motorcycles!

https://destiny2.rockstarenergy.com/

Pop-Tarts will offer an XP Boost, which will be included free with a purchase of specially-marked packages of Pop-Tarts for a limited time. Additionally, Pop-Tarts will feature custom-designed, collectible packs highlighting each Guardian Subclass, and you can look for those Hunter, Titan and Warlock packs to hit store shelves in 8-count and 12-count varieties this September. For more information and to redeem codes, head to KFR.com/D2XP starting on September 1.

https://kfr.com/D2XP

I remember back when Destiny Taken King came out there was a key generator for the Red Bull Promotion so we basically had infinite keys. Wonder if its possible to be done with this one too, to help us the non USA/UK residents who can't get our hands on one of those. Would be cool if someone shares some info on the codes in here.The cans are apparently sold at 7 Eleven Stores.

Red Bull Promotion Key Gen if anyone interested:

The Rockstar Energy Promotion,It will apparently last from 1st Sep 2017 to 27th Oct 2017, And the items will be available for all players on 1st Mar 2018.

Reddit Info Thread:
Last edited by kristijan1001 ; 08-08-2017 at 02:10 AM.
08-06-2017, 05:05 AM #2
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Some more info about the promotion from a reddit person :
Reddit Info Thread:
08-08-2017, 02:05 AM #3
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Oh Gud

08-08-2017, 04:25 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
08-09-2017, 01:34 PM #5
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by NerdyStripper View Post

Someone did some digging over at sevensins "I Flamez I" he bought 60 cans,so he shared tons of useful info,hopefully someone figures it out

Originally posted by another user
I have asked a few friends too and facebook friends.. lol (i'll update as they get in touch, if need be) the letters not seen so far at all are 'A,B,D,E,G,I,O,Q,S,U,Y,Z and the number 1' (if anyone finds these letters let us know) so between the few of us, we managed to see a most used pattern! which consists of 'M,N,L,J,W,F,T,H 3,2,8,7' remember these codes are 12 digits long.. some letters are seen 2-3 times in one code (these are based off my 25 cans only! and are F's, H's, W's, 2's, 6's and 3's)

please remember this is based off about 60 cans (my 25 and friends cans) out of the millions that are out there!
Last edited by Gryphus ; 03-13-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo