10-06-2014, 04:30 AM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If I were to start looking into this game and mod it, would anyone be interested in it or no, it would just be a waste of time? Lemme know below and if I get enough people that would be interested, I'll start to look into the game.

The following 9 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

CenzMoDzz, Deicio, Hadrik, ModaTron, Renton, ThelegendX, TheUnknown21, xMrJR, yomen9
10-13-2014, 01:08 AM #29
primetime43
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
pm me ur skype, ill start upload now and let u know when its all done

drprimetime43
10-13-2014, 03:39 AM #30
JesseBropez
Little One
I can do you one better, I can upload my copy of the game(blus) so you cN download it and don't need any stupid fixes

Quite intelligent. Can you mention to him that he will have to open multiman each and every time he wants to play the game? Stupid fixes? Do you think the blus version wasn't fixed? Lol

PSN Version is superior which is why I have created the thread to get both the US and EUR. Do not do it his way, use the psn version.
10-13-2014, 03:44 AM #31
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by InfamousModders View Post
Quite intelligent. Can you mention to him that he will have to open multiman each and every time he wants to play the game? Stupid fixes? Do you think the blus version wasn't fixed? Lol

PSN Version is superior which is why I have created the thread to get both the US and EUR. Do not do it his way, use the psn version.

No shit you have to open mutliman everytime....same as every other game backup you get, and no the blus version doesn't need a fix, once you load it up it downloads the packs needed for the game. If you wanna stick with psn versions go right ahead, but this way works and is easy
10-13-2014, 04:19 AM #32
JesseBropez
Little One
No shit you have to open mutliman everytime....same as every other game backup you get, and no the blus version doesn't need a fix, once you load it up it downloads the packs needed for the game. If you wanna stick with psn versions go right ahead, but this way works and is easy

You know not of what you're talking about. I posted the fixes because some people are from a European country but prefer to use the US version, vise versa for US users wanting the EUR version so they wouldn't have to make a US or EUR account to download them. If you do not think it is easy with the PSN version then you are are completely missing the step by step EASY guide that I created. You should give it a try so you can avoid opening multiman, which takes 30 seconds every time.

//Primetime,

I am looking forward to you checking this game out, I would also love to play with you sometime ~
Last edited by JesseBropez ; 10-13-2014 at 04:23 AM.
10-13-2014, 03:13 PM #33
1austin112
League Champion
You know not of what you're talking about. I posted the fixes because some people are from a European country but prefer to use the US version, vise versa for US users wanting the EUR version so they wouldn't have to make a US or EUR account to download them. If you do not think it is easy with the PSN version then you are are completely missing the step by step EASY guide that I created. You should give it a try so you can avoid opening multiman, which takes 30 seconds every time.

//Primetime,

I am looking forward to you checking this game out, I would also love to play with you sometime ~

im telling you if you're in the usa using a blus copy(which he is) you dont need a stupid fix, if ur using a eu in us you do, if u use us in eu u do, multiman for me loads up and selects the game in about 10 seconds if that, im just not a fan of psn game versions, never have been, multiman runs alot better cuz i can edit the game settings more easy
10-13-2014, 11:16 PM #34
JesseBropez
Little One
im telling you if you're in the usa using a blus copy(which he is) you dont need a stupid fix, if ur using a eu in us you do, if u use us in eu u do, multiman for me loads up and selects the game in about 10 seconds if that, im just not a fan of psn game versions, never have been, multiman runs alot better cuz i can edit the game settings more easy

You are aware that the fix is just a pkg that takes 3 seconds to install? Also, it hurts to read your grammar. It does not run better either. You sound like a fanboy of multiman to me, and the "game settings" are only changed via files and system folders, multiman doesn't have to be the only option. FTP is the best and doesn't require opening Multiman.
10-13-2014, 11:43 PM #35
1austin112
League Champion
You are aware that the fix is just a pkg that takes 3 seconds to install? Also, it hurts to read your grammar. It does not run better either. You sound like a fanboy of multiman to me, and the "game settings" are only changed via files and system folders, multiman doesn't have to be the only option. FTP is the best and doesn't require opening Multiman.

So you prefer psn games I don't, end of story.

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

JesseBropez
10-14-2014, 02:04 AM #36
xMrJR
Little One
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
No dude region doesn't matter so stfu.

I didn't know. You didn't have to be that rude.

The following user thanked xMrJR for this useful post:

primetime43
10-14-2014, 02:08 AM #37
primetime43
Originally posted by xMrJR View Post
I didn't know. You didn't have to be that rude.

Sorry mane. :p

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

xMrJR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo