10-23-2014, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded destiny from piratebay and put it on my External Hard drive and put it on my PS3 through usb. I go to multiman click destiny and its shows as disc then when i proceed to click destiny to play it , it gives me this error. On multiman when i try and play it from there tells me to update to latest firmware which gots me skeptical so i didnt update.

Im currently on 4.50 ITA Spoofed to 4.60, any help is appreciated
10-23-2014, 11:13 PM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by HappyGreat View Post
I downloaded destiny from piratebay and put it on my External Hard drive and put it on my PS3 through usb. I go to multiman click destiny and its shows as disc then when i proceed to click destiny to play it , it gives me this error. On multiman when i try and play it from there tells me to update to latest firmware which gots me skeptical so i didnt update.

Im currently on 4.50 ITA Spoofed to 4.60, any help is appreciated

You said 'It gives me this error' but then you don't state the error it gives you, you jest paraphrase something that it obviously didn't say. Glad you didn't update Smile
10-23-2014, 11:26 PM #3
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
You said 'It gives me this error' but then you don't state the error it gives you, you jest paraphrase something that it obviously didn't say. Glad you didn't update Smile

The error it gave me is in the actual thread title bro. Have u played destiny on cfw before?
10-23-2014, 11:46 PM #4
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
i had this error too im on 4.46 rebug DEX you just have to lunch the game from multiman so it will resign the EBOOT for 4.60 or use EBOOT resigner and put 4.60 for the version !

The following user thanked Smoky420 for this useful post:

smoky93
10-24-2014, 03:33 AM #5
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by HappyGreat View Post
The error it gave me is in the actual thread title bro. Have u played destiny on cfw before?

The error multiMan gave you is NOT in the thread title, that is the error you are getting on your PS3, not the message in multiMan. I gave a full answer in the other thread you are asking this in.
10-24-2014, 09:26 AM #6
Originally posted by TodayWasgoodDay View Post
i had this error too im on 4.46 rebug DEX you just have to lunch the game from multiman so it will resign the EBOOT for 4.60 or use EBOOT resigner and put 4.60 for the version !

Thanks. Also did ur account get banned when you pirated the game and played it? mine did but i havnt got banned on my other account and i been playing the game all day. So im guessing i got banned doing the pirating process, anyway you avoid the account bann?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo