01-14-2015, 05:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to mod destiny on CEX because I'm tired of going to DEX everytime. But I heard that Destiny is different to play with in CFWs. Like I heard it gives you black screens after data installs and what not. I really want to help some friends complete nightfalls and weeklys and ROCs easier. Do I have to do anything special or just install destiny then just spoof, install CD data, and go online? Need an answet asap thanks.
01-20-2015, 01:06 AM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xPatchyz View Post
I'm trying to mod destiny on CEX because I'm tired of going to DEX everytime. But I heard that Destiny is different to play with in CFWs. Like I heard it gives you black screens after data installs and what not. I really want to help some friends complete nightfalls and weeklys and ROCs easier. Do I have to do anything special or just install destiny then just spoof, install CD data, and go online? Need an answet asap thanks.

Nothing special needs to be done for CEX/CCAPI. The problems are mostly associated with DEX and/or bad copies of the game.

Don't forget to disable your syscalls!
01-20-2015, 01:30 AM #3
Thanks man. I got it setup now. I'm blasting all these bosses so easily. Helped my whole friend list get their nightfalls done. I tried it on Atheon and got my best friend the Vex lol.
01-27-2015, 02:20 PM #4
Thanks man. I got it setup now. I'm blasting all these bosses so easily. Helped my whole friend list get their nightfalls done. I tried it on Atheon and got my best friend the Vex lol.

Banned yet?
01-27-2015, 04:06 PM #5
Originally posted by PseudoAnonymous View Post
Banned yet?

Not yet. Spoofing and disabling syscalls actually helps alot. After you disable syscalls and spoof, and you're in the game, change your CID to a banned one.
01-27-2015, 04:10 PM #6
Not yet. Spoofing and disabling syscalls actually helps alot. After you disable syscalls and spoof, and you're in the game, change your CID to a banned one.

Seriously? Are you using the public RTM tool? I spoofed CID to 0's and got banned in 2 days.

Strangely enough, the CID ban no longer works. Just playing the first level on another account now Happy
01-27-2015, 05:31 PM #7
moenahli
Bounty hunter

for how long approximately do u use the mods ? and what do u use ?
i've used stop bullets along with 1 hit kill to beat atheon for only like 10 mins, been a week and havent been banned yet but i heard destiny in some situations delays the ban so not sure if i'll get banned coz of the 10 mins i modded (knowing that i spoof/diable syscalls)
one other thing, i've noticed when there's somebody else in my fireteam, even if im the fireteam leader, 1 hit kill does not always work(never worked with atheon), i use nelson's tool, which tool do u use?
01-27-2015, 07:27 PM #8
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Might start messing with Destiny again but it's pretty annoying when you end up getting banned lol.
01-27-2015, 10:50 PM #9
Originally posted by moenahli View Post
i've used stop bullets along with 1 hit kill to beat atheon for only like 10 mins, been a week and havent been banned yet but i heard destiny in some situations delays the ban so not sure if i'll get banned coz of the 10 mins i modded (knowing that i spoof/diable syscalls)
one other thing, i've noticed when there's somebody else in my fireteam, even if im the fireteam leader, 1 hit kill does not always work(never worked with atheon), i use nelson's tool, which tool do u use?

I use Nelsons tool. One shot kill works with others. But you have to enable it and be the first person who shoots an enemy. For example, if you are doing a strike, spawn and make sure you enable one shot and make sure you are the first one to shoot an enemy. You have to do this for every checkpoint. And if a teammate kills an enemy or fires a bullet before you do, one shot will not work, and to fix that, the teamamtes have to leave to another checkpoint, then you kill an enemy with one shot, then tell them to come back. And I use a private CID.
01-28-2015, 05:21 AM #10
Originally posted by moenahli View Post

And the only mod I use is 1 shot. No godmode or other fancy mods. Oh and changing your CID to 0's doesn't help. Change it to a banned one. Like a public ID. I sign in to my Private, then once connected in destiny and in orbit, change to a public one. Or a banned one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo