03-30-2015, 01:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to unban my account?
04-01-2015, 02:18 PM #2
Originally posted by xD View Post
How to unban my account?

There is no way to unban your account unfortunately. I am sick of seeing people getting banned left and right. I played legit (on a CFW) for 3 months and was banned a few weeks ago. SOMEONE must figure out a way to unban the accounts! Demonware is not uncrackable; I am even willing to chip in money on a project to figure out how to lift Destiny bans. I'm sure many other people would also join me. ESPECIALLY those who were banned after months of dedication put into this game.

/rant over
04-09-2015, 06:09 PM #3
Sephiroth29
Do a barrel roll!
I got banned too......and i'm willing to chip money too, into this project. i don't understand why everybody build anti ban and tools for call of duty games and give up on Destiny. it's not uncrackable. i hope someone someday will spend time on finding finally a method to avoid a ban on this game

The following user thanked Sephiroth29 for this useful post:

PseudoAnonymous
04-10-2015, 08:37 AM #4
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by PseudoAnonymous View Post
There is no way to unban your account unfortunately. I am sick of seeing people getting banned left and right. I played legit (on a CFW) for 3 months and was banned a few weeks ago. SOMEONE must figure out a way to unban the accounts! Demonware is not uncrackable; I am even willing to chip in money on a project to figure out how to lift Destiny bans. I'm sure many other people would also join me. ESPECIALLY those who were banned after months of dedication put into this game.

/rant over

Why not to make a stats editor and save your time! :p
04-10-2015, 11:11 AM #5
moenahli
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Why not to make a stats editor and save your time! :p

coz this is Destiny not CoD -__- lol
04-11-2015, 03:19 AM #6
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by moenahli View Post