06-16-2015, 12:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I played destiny for 3 hours and then I got banned I was using some pve mods and I forgot to spoof my CID and psid so now I need a way to get unbanned from destiny if anyone knows a way please post a step by step tutorial because I've heard they don't just ban the CID but I'm not sure
06-16-2015, 02:11 PM #2
You can't dude once your account is banned that's it you will have to start all over and make a new account
06-16-2015, 08:03 PM #3
Actually that's not true I figured it out after I bought a new CID they don't ban your account from destiny they ban your CID from destiny so even if I made a new account it won't work
06-17-2015, 06:02 PM #4
moenahli
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ttown123 View Post
Actually that's not true I figured it out after I bought a new CID they don't ban your account from destiny they ban your CID from destiny so even if I made a new account it won't work

they ban both your account and CID, the CID gets unbanned after like a week while ur account stays permanently banned

The following user thanked moenahli for this useful post:

ZackFairFF7X
06-17-2015, 08:10 PM #5
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by moenahli View Post
they ban both your account and CID, the CID gets unbanned after like a week while ur account stays permanently banned

Yeah,
The last account I made was made on a CID that before was banned from Destiny. This account lasted more than the third, I don't know if it got banned because the CID was banned before or because I played DLC content ( I played on the same day of the ban Prison of Elders and Crota )
07-04-2015, 05:29 PM #6
Bil@@l
Keeper
hi every body, i'm french and i don't understand all of your reply can some one give me the solution for unban please ?
07-04-2015, 06:51 PM #7
jonjou
Keeper
no ME THEY BANNED MY PSN ACCOUNT BUT NO THE CONSOLE IS ONLY SONY THAT THEY DO THAT destiny have high instant banned and they don't have custumer support to forgive nees
recommendation :don't install pkg file dlc without have antiban on it
:enter only been online I enter offline make me suspisious and get banned <not to fast u account id is banned from bungie>
:after spoof OFw deletes files with sen enabler then go to psn ninja and done
before remember have eboot original or Desnty Clean Debug EBOOT.BIN
07-04-2015, 06:55 PM #8
jonjou
Keeper
make another account
spoof id
use sen enabler delete history
use psn ninja
get online and now go to game been online try
07-05-2015, 06:24 PM #9
I still got band
08-04-2015, 04:47 AM #10
You need to buy a new console ID and change it.. Also I recommend to change your PSID...
if all that wont work,, try to change your MAC Address

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo