10-13-2015, 10:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i'm running 4.75.3 D-REX and i brought destiny the taken king legendary edition, I was playing the game then went to the post master to get my jump to lvl 25 and when i used it it went to the System cannot run correctly please install software 4.70 or higher! I then restarted my system and it was fine i went to destiny and i was lvl 25 so i thought okay lol! Then i went to do the taken king mission and when i killed orynx or whatever it kicked me back to that same system cannot run correctly.....Any help on how to fix this? i can play the game and whatever but its those two things that kicked me off!
10-13-2015, 11:41 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by NewtonGaming View Post
So i'm running 4.75.3 D-REX and i brought destiny the taken king legendary edition, I was playing the game then went to the post master to get my jump to lvl 25 and when i used it it went to the System cannot run correctly please install software 4.70 or higher! I then restarted my system and it was fine i went to destiny and i was lvl 25 so i thought okay lol! Then i went to do the taken king mission and when i killed orynx or whatever it kicked me back to that same system cannot run correctly.....Any help on how to fix this? i can play the game and whatever but its those two things that kicked me off!

Thread moved to Destiny Modding Questions section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo