02-24-2017, 07:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i installed destiny and all the updated just fine (no dlc or pkg were installed) and when i try to do the first mission a guardian rises my ps3 craches and says the system software cant be ran correctly blah blah blah so i just press the psn button like it says ps3 reboots and its fine but i get this everytime on destiny.
03-01-2017, 02:48 AM #2
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
i installed destiny and all the updated just fine (no dlc or pkg were installed) and when i try to do the first mission a guardian rises my ps3 craches and says the system software cant be ran correctly blah blah blah so i just press the psn button like it says ps3 reboots and its fine but i get this everytime on destiny.

Not sure why that is happening to you exactly. Have you figured this out yet or no? If you keep having this issue i would try to reinstall the updates, if that does not work then i would try reinstalling the whole game. Might be that a file didn't transfer correctly.
03-01-2017, 03:23 AM #3
Originally posted by Eddie
Not sure why that is happening to you exactly. Have you figured this out yet or no? If you keep having this issue i would try to reinstall the updates, if that does not work then i would try reinstalling the whole game. Might be that a file didn't transfer correctly.

No I haven't but the issue is still there just different. Now it will crash at random times for no reason where it crashes once it won't crash there again but after playing and selecting something new it crashes.
03-01-2017, 03:48 AM #4
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
No I haven't but the issue is still there just different. Now it will crash at random times for no reason where it crashes once it won't crash there again but after playing and selecting something new it crashes.

Hmm, i have not ran into this issue but ill look into it.
03-01-2017, 04:04 AM #5
Originally posted by Eddie
Hmm, i have not ran into this issue but ill look into it.

Alright thanks man
05-03-2017, 06:51 PM #6
having the same problem installed the legacy edition made it to the first boss and got the system software error now it does it as soon as i load my character
08-06-2017, 11:20 PM #7
Originally posted by majic556 View Post
having the same problem installed the legacy edition made it to the first boss and got the system software error now it does it as soon as i load my character

Are you on ITA or rebug?
02-01-2018, 02:17 PM #8
Did anyone find a fix for this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo