Post: Regarding Cybers destiny tool all interested buyers read
11-08-2014, 11:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Firstly I would like to give big thanks to cyber and his orgasm giving tool Cool Troll.
but now regarding his tool there are few safe mods that are not or if detectable very hard to do so. Before I go any further I would like to say even though these mods are safe the utmost precaution must be taken when do the vault of glass and by this I mean to say stay away from the vault of glass but if u must do it plz don't be retarded and go finish the vog in under 30 or 40 minutes atleast take an hour to finish it. the reason im saying this is because destiny monitors the vault of glass like a pedophile monitors a school. ok now that that is all said and done the mods I speak of are Immunity, stop bullets, and damage multiplier but with damage multipier try to stay 10x and under the lower the difficulty of the mission the lower the multiplier should be. ok and that's all I have to say.

The following 8 users say thank you to Beadsman20 for this useful post:

Camo Overalls, Cyb3r, EquakeCSharp, Mauzey, MORPHEUS__2142, P$ycho, THExxTRUTH, xxIOxx
11-09-2014, 01:10 AM #2
Originally posted by imNotsocool View Post
I'm just waiting for the CRACK VERSION from Alcatraz soon plz cyber u need to star selling the tool

omg kids look a fgt

The following user thanked Beadsman20 for this useful post:

Mr. Revenge
11-09-2014, 01:16 AM #3
Mauzey
Gym leader
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
destiny monitors the vault of glass like a pedophile monitors a school.

10/10 Analogy.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mauzey for this useful post:

ogpayne, Padavona
11-09-2014, 01:54 AM #4
Originally posted by Mauzey View Post
10/10 Analogy.

lol thanks
11-09-2014, 12:52 PM #5
dynamiccs
Bounty hunter
Hey Bro

Use any Mod or Not. For Destiny there is only one truth ( Atleast for now ) - Connect and Attach any tool without Antiban = You are Marked for Negation

And you know what that Means. Have Fun Modding Destiny Smile

Edit : Sorry I sounds like discouraging voice. But I want any tool to work. So I wish this or any other tool / anti ban if anyone release in a day or soon should work but again ....................... Good luck
Last edited by dynamiccs ; 11-09-2014 at 01:58 PM.
11-09-2014, 03:23 PM #6
Shuffles
Pokemon Trainer
hey coockbreath xD
11-09-2014, 03:37 PM #7
P$ycho
Banned
Thanks for the help i will make sure to follow every step
11-09-2014, 05:04 PM #8
Originally posted by Shuffles View Post
hey coockbreath xD

ha so ur shuffles
11-09-2014, 05:05 PM #9
Originally posted by dynamiccs View Post
Hey Bro

Use any Mod or Not. For Destiny there is only one truth ( Atleast for now ) - Connect and Attach any tool without Antiban = You are Marked for Negation

And you know what that Means. Have Fun Modding Destiny Smile

Edit : Sorry I sounds like discouraging voice. But I want any tool to work. So I wish this or any other tool / anti ban if anyone release in a day or soon should work but again ....................... Good luck

not exactly ive been fucking with destiny for a while modding and shit but the moment I touched the vault of glass and finished it in record time lol they banned me. but u may still be somewhat right
11-09-2014, 05:10 PM #10
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
not exactly ive been fucking with destiny for a while modding and shit but the moment I touched the vault of glass and finished it in record time lol they banned me. but u may still be somewhat right

How long time you played vault of glass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo