09-06-2014, 09:12 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is how to fix the black screen on Destiny playing from Backup, Disc, Or PSN Version of the game on DEX

Go to Debug Setting and scroll down to where you see Boot Mode and change it to Release Mode

Or

Go to Target Manager on PC and Connect to your PS3 then right click over the PS3 your connected to and then Click on Reset Mode and select Release Mode and then click Reset right above Reset Mode

You must login or register to view this content.

P.S. You will have to restart you PS3 after you have selected Release Mode unless you do it with Target Manager then you don't as it reset you PS3 for you

Down side to playing on Release Mode is you can not edit memory in real time with PS3 Debugger while in Release Mode it only works in System Software Mode, So if you want to real time edit this game you will have to use CCAPI on DEX.

To go back to System Software Mode just do the steps i just said but instead of Release Mode do System Software Mode to take your PS3 back to normal Smile
Last edited by SC58 ; 05-30-2016 at 10:30 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, A_Gen_Fiasco, AmericanModzHD, AutoModder, babyfool, CIA agent, Franky, iHaxel, joni_djESP, keaton2015, kian1991, MangosOG-, mariokilla23, Mauzey, Mr. Mask, Not Rage, nullerdk, PHIL-SWAGGER, Phreaker, PoonMan, Pwnaggge, ShutTheCrunchUp, skarin, The-KozMic-Modz, witchery, xKrazy SicknesS, xZoNeD*
09-09-2014, 05:00 PM #11
If I Put Ita 4.55 spoofed to 4.60 in release mode i cant go online it gives me an error 8002e10a what should i do ? :(
09-09-2014, 11:30 PM #12
MrFuzzleMonkey
Pokemon Trainer
what is the difference between system software mode and release mode besides rte
09-09-2014, 11:40 PM #13
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
easy way to say system software mode = DEX and release mode = CEX
Originally posted by MrFuzzleMonkey View Post
what is the difference between system software mode and release mode besides rte

The following user thanked AutoModder for this useful post:

MrFuzzleMonkey
09-10-2014, 06:41 AM #14
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Here is how to fix the black screen on Destiny playing from Backup, Disc, Or PSN Version of the game on DEX

Go to Debug Setting and scroll down to where you see Boot Mode and change it to Release Mode

Or

Go to Target Manager on PC and Connect to your PS3 then right click over the PS3 your connected to and then Click on Reset Mode and select Release Mode and then click Reset right above Reset Mode

You must login or register to view this content.

P.S. You will have to restart you PS3 after you have selected Release Mode unless you do it with Target Manager then you don't as it reset you PS3 for you

Down side to playing on Release Mode is you can not edit memory in real time with PS3 Debugger while in Release Mode it only works in System Software Mode, So if you want to real time edit this game you will have to use CCAPI on DEX.

To go back to System Software Mode just do the steps i just said but instead of Release Mode do System Software Mode to take your PS3 back to normal Smile

Thankyou! It worked Smile
09-10-2014, 03:15 PM #15
KranK
Just a Mad Man
hmm we know that but wish find a way to debug the game Smile
09-10-2014, 09:22 PM #16
I'm on 4.53 Rebug with Cobra enabled and this method does NOT work, I still get a black screen. I however downloaded a fix, so maybe that's the problem?
09-11-2014, 10:04 PM #17
i get the error - an error occurred during the start operation (80010009) any ideas? done the fix etc
09-13-2014, 06:19 AM #18
i get the same error (80010009) on destiny and allot of other games i try to play. does anyone know how to fix this?
09-13-2014, 08:39 AM #19
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Worked! Really nice! :-)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo