Post: [Destiny] Banned because of hack/glitch/cheat ? (How to bypass/unban tutorial)
09-13-2014, 01:29 AM #1
AmmarA1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello !

as you all can see on the video, I got banned of playing Destiny !
and I'm going to teach you all how to bypass and unban your self to play the game again .

Finally I unban my self by some steps , all what you need to do is :

1- Delete the game files from "Game Data Utility" (updates/setups)
2- Your IP got banned so you will need to restart your modem (keep it off for like 10 minutes).
3- You will need to Rebuild your database by going into (recovery mode) and choose "Rebuild Database" (this will delete all messages from your PSN accounts).
4- Change your PS3 ConsoleID .
5- Create a new account (using same region of the game) then install the game files .
6- Go use any other account that didn't get banned ( perfer to create new one ) and enjoy getting back to the game

That's all what I did to bypass and remove the banned !
Just make sure that you are using good ConsoleID and account that didn't get banned before !!

Good luck !
Last edited by AmmarA1 ; 09-14-2014 at 01:56 AM. Reason: No need to change mac

The following 4 users say thank you to AmmarA1 for this useful post:

nadeem360, rodrigovidal, Ultragian, xxIOxx

The following 8 users groaned at AmmarA1 for this awful post:

Calyx, Cyb3r, DAFG20, EG6, Welsh, Not Rage, The-KozMic-Modz, Ciri
09-14-2014, 05:45 AM #11
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by AmmarTheZombie View Post
Hello !

as you all can see on the video, I got banned of playing Destiny !
and I'm going to teach you all how to bypass and unban your self to play the game again .

Finally I unban my self by some steps , all what you need to do is :

1- Delete the game files from "Game Data Utility" (updates/setups)
2- Your IP got banned so you will need to restart your modem (keep it off for like 10 minutes).
3- You will need to Rebuild your database by going into (recovery mode) and choose "Rebuild Database" (this will delete all messages from your PSN accounts).
4- Change your PS3 ConsoleID .
5- Create a new account (using same region of the game) then install the game files .
6- Go use any other account that didn't get banned ( perfer to create new one ) and enjoy getting back to the game

That's all what I did to bypass and remove the banned !
Just make sure that you are using good ConsoleID and account that didn't get banned before !!

Good luck !

youre that fgt who put a video of yourself changing a mirror offset for glimmer on youtube lmao
09-14-2014, 08:48 AM #12
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
I still don't understand why people keep saying "Don't hack / mod a [insert name here] game here". Do you not realize that NGU is a modding forum? If you don't, then maybe you don't belong here at all.

Now, if this thing "demonwave" exists (I've never heard of it until now), all you can do is figure out a way how to hide your modded memory or whatever that doesn't raise any red flag. There's a easy-noob-safe way to avoid this: find / do unknown / unreported lag glitches because I'm pretty sure that lag is not on thier list.

Changing console ID isn't the solution if you want to keep modding. Waste of time because they will ban you again, again and again.
Last edited by Inaudax ; 09-14-2014 at 08:52 AM.
09-14-2014, 12:34 PM #13
Indiana Mods
I am error
The reason why we get banned on any online Activision game :(

You must login or register to view this content.
09-14-2014, 01:35 PM #14
DEADCLOWN
RESIDENT PSYCHO
How is modding a CO-op game that shares loot and money ruining it? Mind you if you're playing the crucible and modding that's different. But against the AI that has shots that go around corners? Please. Mod away.
09-14-2014, 03:54 PM #15
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
I still don't understand why people keep saying "Don't hack / mod a [insert name here] game here". Do you not realize that NGU is a modding forum? If you don't, then maybe you don't belong here at all.

Now, if this thing "demonwave" exists (I've never heard of it until now), all you can do is figure out a way how to hide your modded memory or whatever that doesn't raise any red flag. There's a easy-noob-safe way to avoid this: find / do unknown / unreported lag glitches because I'm pretty sure that lag is not on thier list.

Changing console ID isn't the solution if you want to keep modding. Waste of time because they will ban you again, again and again.

youre obviously a noob if you never heard of deamonware one example for you is ghosts
09-14-2014, 09:50 PM #16
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Welsh
youre obviously a noob if you never heard of deamonware one example for you is ghosts

So, let me get this straight: me not playing COD (almost never) nor taking any interest in it and not knowing the existence of a small / private company all make me a noob at hacking or modding? Lmao.

All I can say is lol at your name. Wuw! kool name br0h! uber 1337 h4x0r mang I r so scured of u
09-16-2014, 03:34 AM #17
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
So, let me get this straight: me not playing COD (almost never) nor taking any interest in it and not knowing the existence of a small / private company all make me a noob at hacking or modding? Lmao.

All I can say is lol at your name. Wuw! kool name br0h! uber 1337 h4x0r mang I r so scured of u

all i can do is lol at your rep might aswell go negative and anyone who calls modding hacking needs a slap to knock some common sense into them
Last edited by Welsh ; 09-16-2014 at 03:55 AM.
09-16-2014, 04:22 AM #18
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Welsh
all i can do is lol at your rep might aswell go negative and anyone who calls modding hacking needs a slap to knock some common sense into them

Nobody cares about reputation, post count or whatever; they don't essentially mean anything, especially in terms of hacking or modding. If I have a higher reputation or post count, does that make me a pro at everything? No. Don't be stupid.
09-16-2014, 06:46 PM #19
Hello, Do I need to create a new ps3 user account? Thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo