03-01-2015, 04:36 PM #1
_HURT_
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys here I have a small tutorial for how to play Destiny online for DEX users using Webman!
I have been testing this method now since 1.07 TU has been out and haven't had any issues at all!
*****THIS ALSO IS A FIX FOR BLACK SCREEN ON GAME START-UP*****
***I tested this on CFW (4.65 D-REX) and (4.65 PS3ITA) has not been tested on any other FW but I'm sure if your DEX and you can change your debug settings and start games using the latest version of Webman then it will work fine***
***You must be DEX***

1.) First things first make sure you have the latest version of Webman (you can find it here) You must login or register to view this content.

2.) After Webman has been updated open it up and you have to set your console ID in Webman and disable syscalls(on start-up) etc. (See a picture here how it should look) --> You must login or register to view this content. ***Don't forget to 'check' the two boxes for (disabling syscalls and delete history) and check the box 'IDPS' next to your cid as well as shown in picture*** Once done with setting your cid and checking your two boxes go all the way to bottom of page and click save then it will have you restart your console

3.) Once your console boots back up you want to go to your debug settings *Change 'Boot Mode: Release Mode' and change 'Network Settings for Debug: Dual Settings' After you change both debug setting you want to shut off your console and turn it back on for the settings to be set! (They should look like this) --> You must login or register to view this content. *Sorry for the crappy photos*

4.) Now once you have done those steps you may now start Destiny using Webman (DO NOT sign in to PSN yet)

5.) Start game it may need to update/install, etc. let it do its thing it may take a moment for it to update and install if need be!!! ***Make sure you DON'T sign in to PSN until the game asks you to sign in***

6.) Bam! Done!

***Make sure your using the correct game region as well as the correct region for your PSN Account***

Thanks guys, if you have any questions add me on Skype and I'll help!

*** CREDITS : _HURT_ & my boy xX__MARX__Xx ***

Skype=brenton.hurt
Last edited by _HURT_ ; 03-18-2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Moving some things around!

The following 16 users say thank you to _HURT_ for this useful post:

CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, Flatracer, popcornmods, gurpeer, H4x0rHD, Kronoaxis, Formal671, ResistThePower, ResistTheSun, superaconi, TheRichSlut, TheDoctor MoDz, UnknownKiller, vse7en, YouGotThreeEyes
03-12-2015, 08:27 AM #20
How are you dowing that ? I got banned yesterday
03-12-2015, 10:31 AM #21
_HURT_
Little One
There must be a user error somewhere! May I ask what firmware your using?
Originally posted by thailando View Post
How are you dowing that ? I got banned yesterday
03-12-2015, 12:49 PM #22
4.70 habib cex
03-12-2015, 01:07 PM #23
_HURT_
Little One
The title of this thread says DEX Only!
4.70 habib cex
03-12-2015, 02:40 PM #24
i know maybe i need to go to dex
03-12-2015, 02:45 PM #25
_HURT_
Little One
Yes that will be your best bet... Smile
i know maybe i need to go to dex
03-12-2015, 02:56 PM #26
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Or you can just switch Boot Mode to Release Mode. And you're good to go lol. Not sure what all the other steps are about and regardless you will be banned. Only reason you have not been banned is cause like you said you don't mod Destiny. Eventually you will be banned without an Anti Ban unfortunately. Anyways nice TUT i guess but all these steps are not needed.
03-12-2015, 04:28 PM #27
i think they can see if you have buy the dlc or not
03-12-2015, 04:29 PM #28
_HURT_
Little One
I have the DLC in mine too! Smile
i think they can see if you have buy the dlc or not

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo