Post: [1.11] Destiny RTM Tool Updated 5-25-15 - New Features - by Stunz & Kronoaxis
03-07-2015, 09:12 PM #1
Stunz
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys I know a lot of you wanted me to update this so here is Destiny RTM Tool 1.11 with new features included.

Needa Partner in Crime You must login or register to view this content. Needa

Download & Virus Scan
You must login or register to view this content.

False positive due to encryption: Symantec WS.Reputation.1 20150525

~ Download Link You must login or register to view this content.

What's Inside?

- No Recoil
- Damage Modifier
- PvE God Mode
- Crosshair
- Firespeed
- Immunity
- Head Shot Kill
- Infinite Super Bomb
- Infinite Granade
- PvP God Mode
- Blurred Vision
- Flipped View
- Enemies Do Not Attack
- Distant Vision
- Call of Duty PC Mode
- Credits
- "Welcome: USER"

Pictures of the Tool

Last edited by Stunz ; 02-21-2018 at 04:07 PM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Stunz for this useful post:

_HURT_, 187i, alexcubano, AZ-Gun-Man-1, ComgeniesModz, Creepzoid 0___0, Eddie-Lucas, Farva, Hadrik, iiCaNHaX, ILuVGamin, Indiana Mods, invace, jdsfenix, keesie1, KillManz G, Kronoaxis, LiveMChief, Marco_Legend, moekroeman, nadeem360, Nuhgets, Darth Saul, ResistThePizza, ridingjonboy, rodrigovidal, RTE, samet2013, SloppyMcFloppy, SlowGrind, Smoky420, Snoop, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, vicious_results, williams1978, xFLAMER, xhevanlyx, xInfectHost, XxWSxX

The following user groaned Stunz for this awful post:

Eddie Mac
03-08-2015, 01:24 AM #20
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
Are all these exact features also on Cyb3r's tool?
Not sure, didn't see his tool, Kronoaxis got all the offsets in the past 1-2 days with Debugger.
03-08-2015, 01:58 AM #21
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Not sure, didn't see his tool, Kronoaxis got all the offsets in the past 1-2 days with Debugger.

I mean, if it's exactly same - nothing less or nothing more then it's quiet obvious these offsets and values were taken from his tool. If it was cracked, you'd be able to grab the default value and search it in that area where it used to belong pretty easy.

But doesn't seem like much same, unless it's re-wording :lol: You must login or register to view this content.
03-08-2015, 02:01 AM #22
Stunz
Former Staff
I mean, if it's exactly same - nothing less or nothing more then it's quiet obvious these offsets and values were taken from his tool. If it was cracked, you'd be able to grab the default value and search it in that area where it used to belong pretty easy.

But doesn't seem like much same, unless it's re-wording :lol: You must login or register to view this content.
Just checked the picture, there is only like 2 mods which is the same, rest are new.
03-08-2015, 04:43 AM #23
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite

Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Just checked the picture, there is only like 2 mods which is the same, rest are new.

First of all you got it wrong this is my tool You must login or register to view this content. and yeah all mods has been leeched from my tool long time ago and i don't care about it anymore.

And btw why did you gave me credit if Kronoaxis has really found them all?
03-08-2015, 05:41 AM #24
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
First of all you got it wrong this is my tool You must login or register to view this content. and yeah all mods has been leeched from my tool long time ago and i don't care about it anymore.

It's because you were the first one who actually bothered to mod the game when it came out. You and Eddie MAC haha wouldn't be right if we didn't give credits to people who actually made this game more fun than it already has been Smile
03-08-2015, 11:06 AM #25
Without a working anti ban I cannot use this as I know what it results in but good work keep it up Smile
03-08-2015, 11:19 AM #26
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
Only if my CFW wasn't banned I would of so tried this...
03-08-2015, 12:27 PM #27
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post

He wanted you in credits, same with Eddie as you were the 1st to mod Destiny
03-08-2015, 01:04 PM #28
Great release stunz and kronoaxis!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo