06-02-2015, 04:06 PM #1
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guardians,
I'm pretty sure a lot of people on Custom Firmware tried to play Destiny. Some of them enjoyed it, some not. The fact is that we all noticed how this game is so damn protected. Even without modding, a lot of people gets banned from this game, so just being on CFW ( of course this is already an high risk ).
The thing that I noticed is that some people, unlike most of others, survive to these " ban waves ", I don't know if the reason is just being lucky or not, maybe it just needs time. I don't know.

I'm writing this for try find the other reason ( other than just being on Custom Firmware ) if there are any, that can cause the ban. So if someone ( that is banned or not ) can share his setup, would be appreciated..
I'll start!

Let's say at the beginning that I got a total of 3 banned accounts from Destiny. However, these accounts are still alive from PSN, Console ID aswell.

First account : ZackFairFF7X
Just got the game after some days of the release. Installed all DLCs ( even ghost shell ). Played fine till the release of The Dark Below DLC.
If I remember right I had Rebug 4.46.1 DEX, and maybe I was using PSN Patch ( triangle function for disable CFW )

Second account : Evil_Destiny_VII
This account lasted moooooooore than the previous one. I started to play on January, installed all DLCs except season pass and ghost shell. Got banned on May 19th, with the release of House of Wolves DLC ( again, so this explains that they do a " clean dust " on every release of something important.
Setup : Rebug DEX 4.65.2, then 4.70.1 . Used webMAN, and played Destiny in ISO format. Used first " Enable OFW " function of CCAPI, then I used the PSN Patch PLUGIN instead of CCAPI.

Third account : ZackFairXVII
At this point I was really tired, but because some people survived, I created this third and last account for try understand the reason of the ban.
Always Rebug 4.70.1 , webMAN, Destiny in ISO format in internal HDD and created with the IRD file.
Installed all patches and compatibility packs directly from the account, reached level 20 without DLCs. Then installed season pass via rap file activation, activated with one of my Console IDs. Got banned yesterday.

After this I don't know what to say anymore, I just gave up, but I'd like to hear some opinions from you guys, banned and non banned users aswell, if there are still any.
Seems that being just on CFW is already the main risk of the ban, but at this point everyone should be banned, and what I don't understand is that some aren't banned. There are probably secondary reasons, that I'd like to find with you all.

I remember that my webMAN wasn't unloaded from memory ( you can unload it by pressing the combo in XMB L3 + R3 + R2 ). I disabled the option for unload it because with webMAN I had setup a custom fan speed, so couldn't unload it or my fan speed would restore to the normal one. ( causing my ps3 to overheat )

The following user thanked ZackFairFF7X for this useful post:

Indiana Mods
06-10-2015, 11:19 PM #11
taniaducka
Little One
One week so fare(after ban) no problems, playing only the game and no dlc´s. Gonna test with the Crota dlc only next week.
06-11-2015, 06:35 PM #12
LucidPerceptions
Pokemon Trainer
I have not been banned ONCE for being on cfw. i have used all dlcs packages. Only time i actual got banned was using an rtm tool and all the mods. Other than that i have not been banned at all on any accounts. I use the psn version of destiny and i use psnpatch to activate it. I started destiny right when TDB released. Maybe use the psn version and reactpsn or psnpatch to activate. i dont know how you guys are getting banned, maybe because you are using an iso or ripped version.
06-11-2015, 07:20 PM #13
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by LucidPerceptions View Post
I have not been banned ONCE for being on cfw. i have used all dlcs packages. Only time i actual got banned was using an rtm tool and all the mods. Other than that i have not been banned at all on any accounts. I use the psn version of destiny and i use psnpatch to activate it. I started destiny right when TDB released. Maybe use the psn version and reactpsn or psnpatch to activate. i dont know how you guys are getting banned, maybe because you are using an iso or ripped version.

Is your version NPEB02021 ? Do you already play HoW dlc content like Prison of Elders and Trials of Osiris? do you have your account sync with bungee site? Whats your cfw?
Last edited by taniaducka ; 06-11-2015 at 07:24 PM.
06-14-2015, 10:51 PM #14
moenahli
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
One week so fare(after ban) no problems, playing only the game and no dlc´s. Gonna test with the Crota dlc only next week.

is ur account still not banned so far?
did u start using any DLC yet?
06-14-2015, 11:53 PM #15
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by moenahli View Post
is ur account still not banned so far?
did u start using any DLC yet?

Still fine but with no dlc, i am looking for a The Dark Below only dlc .pkg but cant find. If i dont find only the dark below dlc, iam gonna install the season passs and dont touch the House of Wolves content.

update: got the dark below only dlc and testing right now, for all this week to see if any ban.
Last edited by taniaducka ; 06-16-2015 at 01:03 AM. Reason: update
06-16-2015, 05:43 AM #16
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LucidPerceptions View Post

yeah if you can tell more info that will be appreciated.
I continue to get banned, made another account, lasted more than 1 week, was hoping good again this time but hell no. Banned while I was doing Crota hard..
06-16-2015, 05:09 PM #17
Indiana Mods
I am error
I think I'm gonna try the PSN version too, I have been using the ISO from Unlimited that he ripped when it first cam out. I also read somewhere I think on the Bungie forms that they were also checking to see if your game was actually bought or not. I don't think Unlimited updated his version of the game so they don't detect that its pirated. Than again I'm not sure :P I'm just gonna try this and see if it works, I'll make sure to update, btw im going to install all of the DLC's too via .pkg and see if that changes results Happy Good Luck to All of You
06-21-2015, 12:27 AM #18
taniaducka
Little One
Originally posted by Indiana
I think I'm gonna try the PSN version too, I have been using the ISO from Unlimited that he ripped when it first cam out. I also read somewhere I think on the Bungie forms that they were also checking to see if your game was actually bought or not. I don't think Unlimited updated his version of the game so they don't detect that its pirated. Than again I'm not sure :P I'm just gonna try this and see if it works, I'll make sure to update, btw im going to install all of the DLC's too via .pkg and see if that changes results Happy Good Luck to All of You

did you find a psn version fix? after update 1.11 i cant run the digital version, it just open the psn store to buy the game. Cant find the fix

edit: You must login or register to view this content. i just install this rap with reactpsn and it works!
Last edited by taniaducka ; 06-21-2015 at 02:57 AM. Reason: update

The following user thanked taniaducka for this useful post:

Indiana Mods
06-21-2015, 10:35 AM #19
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by taniaducka View Post
did you find a psn version fix? after update 1.11 i cant run the digital version, it just open the psn store to buy the game. Cant find the fix

edit: You must login or register to view this content. i just install this rap with reactpsn and it works!

How it's going? You tested only TDB content? Are you still not banned?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo