07-13-2015, 06:20 PM #1
PSNServices
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread has been posted before but it was very brief !

Heres The Things you should Know:

Destiny is an Online Server. When you put RTM Tools in reality your Telling the Server to give you these offsets. The (BAN Bot) Finds what you did and applys ban. If your modding it Sad to say you will get banned.

Never Connect and Attach RTM

AntiBan?

There is no antiban but with these steps safe to say you wont get banned

1.Run Multiman
2.PSNPatch 4.70.07
3.Wipe History
4.Open Up Control Console
5.Toggle OFW Mode.
6. Run Destiny
7.Connect.
8.WHile its connecting keep spamming OFW Mode
9. I Think its a bypass because when you connect it Doesnt Say your own CFW
10. Have Fun <3

Hope This Helps <3

Like i said been posted before but this is full tutorial

The following 2 users say thank you to PSNServices for this useful post:

masterdevon, P$ycho
07-26-2015, 07:16 AM #11
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by another user
Damn! Fuck Destiny on CFW I give up :/ This is the 7th account that is now gone. Tried every damn way guys, there is no way to prevent banned playing Destiny on CFW, either get a PS3 on OFW and buy all the Content and stuff or just go to PS4. Good luck to all of you who keep trying, Been trying since Day 1 and the longest I went without ban was 4 months. We need Anti-Ban no Joke!

Way to represent your name.

Obviously, there's no point in finding ways to stay unbanned (using RTM) when in fact there are detections embedded inside the EBOOT. Either you will need to remove them by yourself or stop cheating.
But, it's also possible that there are also server-sided detections / checks. If that's the case, it'll be harder to create an "anti-ban". Not impossible though, i.e. "tricking" the servers into thinking that your actions are legit might just work (this would be named as an exploit).

Even tho I don't play destiny or any latest new games, but this is just my best guess. Good luck Smile

The following user thanked Inaudax for this useful post:

Indiana Mods
08-05-2015, 10:38 PM #12
Originally posted by Jarvis123
tbh just use psn destiny its 100x safer just activate ofw mode its been tested and verified working with all dlcs installed as ripped version is quick ban.

Wait you are telling that if I have download and install Destiny (PSN Version) I will not get banned? (I will disable syscalls and shit)

Does the error still come up ( Problem reading content or whatever it is)?
08-10-2015, 08:06 PM #13
4.50 ita doesnt seem to want to activate webman mod seeming as its full dex no cobra and i cant see how u mod this way unless u hex edit the eboot with mods
08-14-2015, 04:20 AM #14
Indiana Mods
I am error
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post

Obviously, there's no point in finding ways to stay unbanned (using RTM) when in fact there are detections embedded inside the EBOOT. Either you will need to remove them by yourself or stop cheating.
But, it's also possible that there are also server-sided detections / checks. If that's the case, it'll be harder to create an "anti-ban". Not impossible though, i.e. "tricking" the servers into thinking that your actions are legit might just work (this would be named as an exploit).

Even tho I don't play destiny or any latest new games, but this is just my best guess. Good luck Smile

LOL "Way to Represent my Name" hahaha LMFAO Bro All I said was don't bother Destiny on CFW, I have never used a RTM for destiny and they banning for just accessing their servers with a CFW Happy According to others if you RTM your banned in 3-6 Hours :/ Long Story short man theirs no Hope in Destiny on CFW, either NextGen or OFW, Thanks again for your Advise Smile
08-15-2015, 12:58 PM #15
AirysDark
Do a barrel roll!
been playing on cfw never got banned
08-17-2015, 04:53 AM #16
DjPolloOutbreak
Do a barrel roll!
Lol I only use it for god mode n thats all lol..
08-17-2015, 05:53 PM #17
Originally posted by LucidPerceptions View Post
I have yet to be banned using the psn version of the game. I have all the Dlc rips installed. i even used RTM tool on Skolas in the week HoW came out.

can you pm a link to the psn version? :3
08-18-2015, 09:06 PM #18
Thirst
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Indiana
Damn! Fuck Destiny on CFW I give up :/ This is the 7th account that is now gone. Tried every damn way guys, there is no way to prevent banned playing Destiny on CFW, either get a PS3 on OFW and buy all the Content and stuff or just go to PS4. Good luck to all of you who keep trying, Been trying since Day 1 and the longest I went without ban was 4 months. We need Anti-Ban no Joke!

I feel you man, I've only been banned three times (playing legit with LEGIT downloads [PS version that I bought])

Originally posted by Inaudax View Post

Yep, and yep. They have client & server sided checks - they track everything you do and have a bot that reports suspicious activity to the main server; the one you connect to whilst logging into Destiny. Of course you can last several hours whilst using godmode but once you start one-shotting everything you're done, it also applies to infinite supers and unlimited ammo. It's possible to disable the client checks and the info being sent to the server but you would have to be very knowledgeable with IDA, even then most of the info in the .ELF is hidden very well so it's hard to find the actual DemonWare functions.
Last edited by Thirst ; 08-18-2015 at 09:08 PM.
08-19-2015, 11:39 PM #19
i watch you poop at night

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo