10-07-2015, 02:33 PM #1
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,
I have been playing this game on CFW since Day 1 and got banned a lot of times, sometimes very fast ( after some days ) and sometimes after long time ( months ), and I think I came to a conclusion, about how the ban system works.
If you mod, you'll be banned very fast, no matter what, just for know.

You can play this game on CFW without modding, but the ban risk is still high : however, if you hide your CFW well ( use PSN Patch, delete PS2ISO, PS3ISO folders etc ) you can play fine, but not for always! Let me explain better :
Playing in that setup is fine, you won't get banned, BUT, everytime a new DLC comes out, the controls are better checked and your account, if playing from CFW, will be recognized, and it will result in a ban.
These bans, will be ( probably ) applied every tuesday, that is the day of weekly reset on Destiny. These controls last for about 1 month, so for example, The Taken King came out 15th Sept, these control will last probably around 15 Oct. If you login during this period with a CFW, you'll be banned. Doesn't matter if you mod or not.

Of course, these test have been verified, there's experienced behind. Hope it helps Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to ZackFairFF7X for this useful post:

ItzDanBoii, ItzDannyBoiix

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo