10-18-2015, 04:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So I got pushed to recovery after about 5-10 mins of playing, it took me a while but i finally found out how to fix this annoying bug!

I was on 4.75.3 DEX! I tried everything and it did not work so follow these steps of what i did to be able to play destiny without being pushed to recovery.

Steps:
1. Go From DEX to CEX
2. Install 4.76.1 Lite from rebug.me
3. Delete everything to do with destiny (Game, update, pass, etc..)
4. Install Destiny ONLY!!
5. Launch Destiny and let it update
6. Create your character and play the tutorial
7. Install Any dlc you have EXCEPT THE TAKEN KING!! (Suros, pass, ect..) DO NOT INSTALL THE TAKEN KING YET!
8. Then play the game for a bit, do missions play pvp whatever you want.
9. After about an hour or so install the taken king dlc!
10. Play the game without being pushed to recovery!

This is the method that i done and i have played for hours and have not been pushed to recovery! I don't know if it is DEX or what but if you do this method then it should work as it did for me. Do not do any shortcuts like play for half hour then install the taken king! Follow the steps exactly!

Any questions please comment below...
10-18-2015, 07:39 PM #2
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by NewtonGaming View Post
So I got pushed to recovery after about 5-10 mins of playing, it took me a while but i finally found out how to fix this annoying bug!

I was on 4.75.3 DEX! I tried everything and it did not work so follow these steps of what i did to be able to play destiny without being pushed to recovery.

Steps:
1. Go From DEX to CEX
7. Install Any dlc you have EXCEPT THE TAKEN KING!! (Suros, pass, ect..) DO NOT INSTALL THE TAKEN KING YET!

This is the method that i done and i have played for hours and have not been pushed to recovery! I don't know if it is DEX or what but if you do this method then it should work as it did for me. Do not do any shortcuts like play for half hour then install the taken king! Follow the steps exactly!

I've been having the same problem. I was on 4.50 ita, so I went to 4.75 rebug to see if it helps. Currently updating the game again. I'll let you know if it works. I honestly don't feel like converting back to cex, so I'm gonna try this.
10-19-2015, 07:35 AM #3
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by NewtonGaming View Post

Steps:
1. Go From DEX to CEX

I got it to work. I just switched to 4.75 rebug, deleted the game data, updated the game, and then I was on. No problems either. Now I'm just waiting for a tool for 1.16 :p
10-19-2015, 01:14 PM #4
Yeah i mean i hate cex aha but i was just trying a few things to get it to work and this is the way it worked for me so just thought i'd share it and if anyone is getting error 80010017 then just enable cobra mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo