01-13-2016, 07:33 PM #1
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have not seen any Destiny tools for awhile so here goes one for 1.18 Outie

Picture of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Blowin Kush for this useful post:

AsO GaMeR, Jakex09, jonaaa20, TRAZOE56
01-14-2016, 04:23 PM #2
GIVEME-ALL
I’m too L33T
Can you please try to find an anti BAN? not worth even trying to play destiny on CFW, auto BANN
01-16-2016, 07:13 AM #3
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
How i will use this when using DEX, this game freezes on a black screen when i'm on DEX
01-16-2016, 10:04 PM #4
Jakex09
Do a barrel roll!
pointless to make because everyone just gets banned that sucks
01-17-2016, 02:16 AM #5
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
How i will use this when using DEX, this game freezes on a black screen when i'm on DEX

Have to use CCAPI to mod on this game and there is a thread in this section that shows you how to run the game on DEX

Originally posted by Jakex09 View Post
pointless to make because everyone just gets banned that sucks

Not pointless, took me two seconds to update, and if you know what and what not to do and also not mod in front of any random people you have a lot less chance of ban. Biggest things that get you banned are 1 hit kill (or any damage modification on enemies or bosses). Modding in front of people, cause they will report you fast lol. And modding in crucible. Besides that i have made it to light level 28 but then got bored.

The following user thanked Blowin Kush for this useful post:

jonaaa20
01-17-2016, 04:38 AM #6
Jakex09
Do a barrel roll!
no damage modification then whats point of using the RTM TOOl i have tried it in the past i last 2 days with barley any modding on destiny
01-17-2016, 08:30 PM #7
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Jakex09 View Post
no damage modification then whats point of using the RTM TOOl i have tried it in the past i last 2 days with barley any modding on destiny

damage and 1 hit are two options out of the tool lol. there are many more. Also i have made it threw the story mode just fine multiple times using 1 hit kill but make sure to not use against a boss. Or in front of others.
01-18-2016, 09:24 AM #8
Jakex09
Do a barrel roll!
alright ill try it if so can i add you
01-20-2016, 01:00 AM #9
TiJoshy
Bounty hunter
Anyone got this one to work yet? I connect before loading on CEX;CFW system, then attach in gameplay, nothing happens. Normally when I connect or even attach a RTM tool it says on the JB that it was connected or some sort of alert pops up, with this one nothing happens. Can you help me out man?
I have been trying it, not sure why won't work. When do I actually connect the tool? When do I attach set mods.
01-20-2016, 04:39 AM #10
Can you get banned using this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo