Post: [1.21+] How to not get banned after 1.21 Update | CFW | DEX/CEX
06-09-2016, 09:16 PM #1
iSkoll
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU I've been watching this section for past few weeks, lot of people are complaining about being banned, especially after TTK was released in 2015.

I've played this game ever since it came out. I've used the same account, same CID, same everything haven't been banned since.

I'm on DEX (Preferred). It works for me, not a guarantee it'll for you also. But here are few tips and tricks they'll help prevent you from being banned.
(NOT GUARANTEED)

Need:

PSN Patch: You must login or register to view this content.
PSNinja: You must login or register to view this content.
WebMan (Or Turn On In Multiman): You must login or register to view this content.

DEX:

Simply I'm hoping you already have the game installed and everything. Start PS3 > Settings> Debug Settings> Set Boot to Release Mode & Network setting to Dual Setting
Now Open Webman And Disable Syscall.
Restart PS3
Next Open Multiman Select Destiny. Once you're back on XBM menu go to PSNinja Click>1,2,3,5 then exit.
Now last thing is open PSN Patch.. Once Loaded Click Triangle. You're ps3 should beep. Once its back select Destiny (Don't sign in till it says press X to Play).
Once at that screen click PS Button and Sign in. Enjoy.

CEX (Not Guaranteed):

Open Webman And Disable Syscall, Restart PS3. Open Multiman Select Destiny. Once you're back on XBM menu go to PSNinja Click>1,2,3,5 then exit.
Now last thing is open PSN Patch.. Once Loaded Click Triangle. You're ps3 should beep. Once its back select Destiny (Don't sign in till it says press X to Play).
Once at that screen click PS Button and Sign in.

Last edited by Toxic ; 06-23-2016 at 02:20 PM.
06-12-2016, 02:57 PM #2
thanks for this it really helped me. it works fine for me now great method Smile
Last edited by nav55555 ; 06-12-2016 at 03:03 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
06-13-2016, 11:12 PM #3
This tutorial seems odd for DEX users. If you disable syscalls using webman and then you load psnpatch you have no options. it says "CFW SYSCALLS ARE ALREADY DISABLED" and all you can do is press circle to cancel and exit psnpatch.

The following user thanked xSLAEYRx for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
06-17-2016, 08:43 AM #4
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by iSkoll View Post
Hey NGU I've been watching this section for past few weeks, lot of people are complaining about being banned, especially after TTK was released in 2015.

I've played this game ever since it came out. I've used the same account, same CID, same everything haven't been banned since.

I'm on DEX (Preferred). It works for me, not a guarantee it'll for you also. But here are few tips and tricks they'll help prevent you from being banned.
(NOT GUARANTEED)

Need:

WebMan (Or Turn On In Multiman): You must login or register to view this content.

DEX:

Simply I'm hoping you already have the game installed and everything. Start PS3 > Settings> Debug Settings> Set Boot to Release Mode & Network setting to Dual Setting
Restart PS3
Next Open Multiman Select Destiny. Once you're back on XBM menu go to PSNinja Click>1,2,3,5 then exit.

CEX (Not Guaranteed):

Open Webman And Disable Syscall, Restart PS3. Open Multiman Select Destiny. Once you're back on XBM menu go to PSNinja Click>1,2,3,5 then exit.

Enjoy. Don't forget to Thank & Rep +

thats the method is use every time i sign in no mather what i'm playing, except i don't have mine set to dual settings for network, though i've been using psn version of games, can i make a eboot fix on psn version or best i don't? i don't like having my psn account with money on it, or react psn be better idea or should i just back up a friends disc? with destiny i've been putting it off because people have been saying that account bans common on cfw. though i've played AW online alot and never been banned but thats cause i don't temper with it. anyways, i just wanna know should i use the psn version or disc back up and if i use psn version can i use a eboot fix or no?
Last edited by ymh ; 06-17-2016 at 08:51 AM.
06-17-2016, 08:46 AM #5
Rocket League <3

(NOT GUARANTEED)

Need:

DEX:

Restart PS3

CEX (Not Guaranteed):

You're not allowed to ask for Rep. You should edit that out or a Moderator likely will.
06-20-2016, 10:49 PM #6
Well using this method and just got banned. Nobody every clarified on my question earlier. Heres what I was doing. 1.open multiman and select destiny 2. open psninja and options 1,2,3,5. 3. open psnpatch and select option x to change cid, spoof, and disable syscalls. 3. Load destiny and sign in to psn when prompted to press x to play. I got banned after 5 days. I am on 4.8 DEX with webman 1.43.28, as I stated in earlier question if you disable syscalls using webman then you cant load a game using multiman or webman after that nor can you change cid or disable sys calls using psnpatch once you have disabled syscalls using webman so the DEX instructions are confusing.
Last edited by xSLAEYRx ; 06-20-2016 at 10:51 PM.
06-23-2016, 12:09 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod

(NOT GUARANTEED)

Need:

DEX:

Restart PS3

CEX (Not Guaranteed):

Don't ask others to REP you, or thank your threads sir.
06-23-2016, 02:20 PM #8
Toxic
former staff

(NOT GUARANTEED)

Need:

DEX:

Restart PS3

CEX (Not Guaranteed):

You cant ask for rep buddy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo