02-21-2017, 03:47 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, BulletProof3160, DebuggingCoder, Decommit, dodoxno7sz, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, hibye3, Hydrogen, jonaaa20, Kronoaxis, MaNamesTyler, Shadow, Smoky420, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, ZeRoRapZ
02-26-2017, 10:03 PM #47
hibye3
Hurah!
The tool doesn't work for me, it just says connected and attached, but nothing actually works. (I am using the Legendary Edition of Destiny - Taken King)

EDIT: NVM, I got it. I had enter my IP
Last edited by hibye3 ; 02-26-2017 at 10:06 PM.

The following user thanked hibye3 for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
02-26-2017, 11:34 PM #48
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Eddie
Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Quick question, it's a very high chance of a ban for this right? Since no anti-ban has been implemented in it?
02-27-2017, 10:03 PM #49
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ApexChronic View Post
Forgot to quote you.

Yes you should be able to still use CCAPI just make sure to replace the PS3Lib.dll and CCAPI.dll with the version you are using.

Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
The tool doesn't work for me, it just says connected and attached, but nothing actually works. (I am using the Legendary Edition of Destiny - Taken King)

EDIT: NVM, I got it. I had enter my IP

Glad you got it working Tokin

Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Quick question, it's a very high chance of a ban for this right? Since no anti-ban has been implemented in it?

Yes, this game is high ban risk without an anti ban. I had said that to you in a previous comment :p

Originally posted by another user
Will be working on an anti-ban as stated on the first page of this thread but it has to do with server checks as well so I'm currently looking more into that
As long as mods are not abused or used in front of randoms, banning should not be to much of an issue. Also not using things like 1 hit kill on bosses due to checks.
02-28-2017, 01:31 AM #50
hibye3
Hurah!
It's been awhile since I last checked the Destiny section on NGU, I believe since Eddie's 1.03 tool (around January 2015). I just want to say thank you to, Eddie Mac! Good work!

The following user thanked hibye3 for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
02-28-2017, 06:19 PM #51
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
It's been awhile since I last checked the Destiny section on NGU, I believe since Eddie's 1.03 tool (around January 2015). I just want to say thank you to, Eddie Mac! Good work!

No problem man glad you like Enzo
03-01-2017, 06:47 PM #52
obrigado
Last edited by raulsk8 ; 03-10-2017 at 06:52 PM.
03-02-2017, 05:08 AM #53
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by raulsk8 View Post
este rtm nao esta funcionando

This tool works fine, no one has had issues getting the tool to work. Are you entering your IP in the box and conneting via CCAPI?
03-09-2017, 12:23 AM #54
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by cleber5000
Boa noite amigo vocĂȘ poderia colocar 1 anti ban nesse rtm tool toda vez que entro minha contas sao banidas por favor voce quer quanto para colocar 1 anti ban nesse jogo fala ai quem sabe podemos entrar em um acordo se der certo

Yes, anti ban is definitely needed for this game. I am working on one right now but it is not just an easy anti ban like COD. But i will keep people posted as i make progress.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

ZeRoRapZ
03-09-2017, 03:44 PM #55
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
I couldn't make your tool work here, i connect with CCAPI, i've put my ip, it connects and attaches but when i tick any options, doesn't make any effect...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo