02-21-2017, 03:47 AM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, I seen this section was pretty empty and didn't have any tools for the new update 1.24 so i thought i would share this for the people who still play this game Tokin
Enjoy Outie And let me know if you have any issues using the tool.

Picture of tool:

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a video of the mods in action:

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 04-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, BulletProof3160, DebuggingCoder, Decommit, dodoxno7sz, EternalHabit, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, hibye3, Hydrogen, jonaaa20, Kronoaxis, MaNamesTyler, Shadow, Smoky420, SoloHoster, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, ZeRoRapZ
05-05-2017, 12:09 AM #92
I was thinking about buying destiny for the 1st time I never played or modded it, but can you use the mods non host like on gta v its free rom non host you don't need to be host or is it like cod you gotta be host ????
05-05-2017, 08:48 AM #93
olha si nao for muito encomodo podia criar uma recovery tool para o destiny 1.24 ele nao vai atualizar mais no ps3 e hora do pessoal que tem os curso de c# e c++ e html mostra o seus talentos Outie
05-05-2017, 07:15 PM #94
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DabsGamingTM View Post
I was thinking about buying destiny for the 1st time I never played or modded it, but can you use the mods non host like on gta v its free rom non host you don't need to be host or is it like cod you gotta be host ????

For the mods in my tool you do not need Host, But for god mode and 1 hit you will just need to be the first into an area. This game does not work like COD Smile
05-05-2017, 07:17 PM #95
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by raulsk8 View Post
olha si nao for muito encomodo podia criar uma recovery tool para o destiny 1.24 ele nao vai atualizar mais no ps3 e hora do pessoal que tem os curso de c# e c++ e html mostra o seus talentos Outie

As the stats area server sided it will not be easy to modify them but i have been looking into it.
05-08-2017, 03:57 PM #96
micia
Gobble
Hey Eddie, thanks for posting the tool!
I'm newbie about modding.
Could someone explain (step by step) how to use Destiny RTM on PS4?

Thanks a lot! Winky Winky
05-08-2017, 05:44 PM #97
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by micia View Post
Hey Eddie, thanks for posting the tool!
I'm newbie about modding.
Could someone explain (step by step) how to use Destiny RTM on PS4?

Thanks a lot! Winky Winky

This tool is for PS3's running a CFW (Custom Firmware), Also known as a "Jailbroken PS3". Without this you will not be able to use the tool as it.
Now if you are looking into modding on the PS4 (Which i would not recomend if you do not have expreience in modding) I will be Re-making this tool once i get one. But do your research on that side before even thinkning about modding the PS4.
05-13-2017, 03:12 AM #98
its not working for me
05-13-2017, 08:41 PM #99
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 321 View Post
its not working for me

More info would help me with solving your issue.
What version of Console Control are you using?
05-13-2017, 09:15 PM #100
get banned within a day... isit really worth it? Destiny 2 is out soon.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo